006.

(Y/N) woke up to Five shushing Klaus. She opened her eyes to see Klaus dressed in a rather.... interesting outfit.

"You woke her up, Klaus!" Five hissed.

"What's up, guys, what's on the schedule from the day?" (Y/N) asked.

"You've only been asleep for twenty minutes," Five said.

"Felt like hours," (Y/N) said, "But I'm wide awake now and ready to help. What are we doing?"

"We're going back to that lab," Five explained, "Klaus is going to pretend to be my father, and you can pretend to be my girlfriend who tags along with us."

"Then she doesn't have to do much acting, since that's literally what she's doing," Klaus said. Five shrugged.

"Get changed if you want, I'll wait outside the door," Five said as he and Klaus exited the room. (Y/N) sighed and quickly changed clothes. Then she walked outside of Five's room to see the boys waiting for her.

"What's the plan?" (Y/N) asked.

"What's our cover story?" Klaus asked.

"What? What are talking about?" Five asked.

"I mean, was I really young when I had you? Like, 16? Like, young and terribly misguided?" Klaus asked.

"Sure," Five agreed.

"Your mother, that slut!" Klaus growled. (Y/N) was in a fit of laughter.

"Whoever she was, we met at... the disco!" Klaus chuckled, "Okay, remember that! Oh my god, the sex was amazing!"

"What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain," Five said before walking off.

"This is why you're the best, Klaus," (Y/N) said while laughing.

"Ahh, my darling (Y/N) hasn't forgotten me," Klaus said dramatically, pulling his sister into a hug.

"I could never!" (Y/N) gasped dramatically, accepting the hug.

"Come on, you two!" Five yelled.

"Don't make me put you in time-out," Klaus pointes at Five, making (Y/N) laugh again at her brother's idiot antics.

Currently, the trio sat in the doctor's office. (Y/N) was nervous since Klaus could be very unpredictable, as could Five. But she trusted both with her life, so she tried to calm down.

"Like I said to your son and his girlfriend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build are strictly confidential," The doctor explained again, "Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you."

"Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name!" Five argued.

"Well, that's not my problem," The doctor said. (Y/N) put a hand on Five's shoulder. He relaxed at her touch.

"Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do, so—"

"And what about my consent?" Klaus asked. (Y/N) smirked as she knew this was about to get a lot more interesting.

"Excuse me?"

"Who gave you permission to lay your hands on my son and his girlfriend?" Klaus asked, fake weeping.

"What?" The doctor, Five, and (Y/N) all asked at the same time.

"You heard me," Klaus said.

"I didn't touch your son, or the girl," The doctor defended.

"Oh, really?" Klaus asked, "Then how did he get that swollen lip? And how did little (Y/N) get that hand print on her cheek?"

"They don't have-"