Rules and Regulations

It had been about two hours since you went to the bar to hang out with friends, and things had gone to hell in a hand basket. You were barely able to stand on your own, and Mikasa had to go find ice, as Jean fell asleep sitting up, and then proceeded to smack his head against the table. Reiner was using his empty bottle as a 'microphone' and was singing along to the song 'starboy', while Bertholdt was desperately trying to get him off the table he was standing on.

It was quite the sight.

You were slumped in your seat, watching as Eren took your new glass away from you with a concerned look on his face. "(Y/n), I think thats enough. Your face looks really flushed," You could see his mouth move, but his voice sounded like it was miles away. You squinted, the room seemingly brighter than it was before. "Hey now.... I was drinking that," You whined, your words slightly slurred as you reached for your drink. He shook his head, a smirk on his face as he placed the glass out of your reach. "Nope, no more for you. You've been cut off." He said smugly, patting your head with a grin on his face. "Hayy!! I'm... not a dog. Don't pet me." You scolded him, sounding much scarier in your mind then you actually did in real life.

"Yyeaaah! You tell 'em (y/n)!" Reiner yelled from the table, the table wobbling dangerously from underneath him as Bertholdt nervously tried to spot him. Eren opened his mouth to say something back, but you were distracted by your phone vibrating in your back pocket. Pulling your phone out of your pocket, you tried to see who was calling, but you couldn't make out the words. "Eh.. fuck it." You mumble, before putting the phone to your ear.

"Yaesh?" You mumble, unable to think of what else to say at the moment. The person on the other line paused, before letting out a heavy sigh. "(Y/n), have you been drinking?" It was Levi's voice, without a doubt. You furrowed your eyebrows and puckered your lips, remembering just how angry you were before you got to hang with your friends. "Yup! And what if I am? Hmmm?" You say, your voice coming off more pout-y than angry. "You know, I'm grown, and I can drink. I don't need your permission, I can do what I want." You rant into the phone, drawing Eren's attention. He draws close, trying to hear who you're talking to. "Who is that? Are you making trouble?" He asked, reaching out in an attempt to snatch the phone. "Hey! No touch, I'm talking," You say, swatting his hand away as you scooted your chair away.

"...Who is that?" Levi's voice seemed louder than it did before, his tone making you smirk a little. "My friends. Why? You wouldn't care, 'cuz I'm not a real wife anyway." You say, earning a nod from Jean, despite Mikasa's pleas for him to be quiet as she held the icepack to his head. Reiner warbled in the background, totally aloof to Bertholdt's pleas for him to get down from the table. "Who. Who are you with?!" He snapped, causing you to stick your tongue out, despite the fact he can't see. "I'm with friends! Are you deaf now too?" You coo, snickering as Eren tries to swipe your phone again. There was a long pause on the other end, but you didn't care, since you were currently bobbing along to Reiner's singing (since he was now singing- and dancing to- the song 'Pokerface').

"Where are you." Levi's voice was cold enough to make any sober person freeze in their tracks, but you were too far gone to notice the severity of his tone. "The bar on Main Street, by my apartment." You say, forgetting your anger just as fast as you remembered it. "...Be ready. I'll be there in thirty minutes." And with that final statement, the line went dead. You shrug, shoving your phone back into your pocket as Eren peered at you quizzically. "Who was that?" He asked, peering at you through thick lashes. "Her HUSBAND! It was her husband Eren! You should just come here and accept my love~" Reiner hollered from his table top stage, making Eren's head snap up as his face turned red "Shut up you moron! I don't need that from someone who's built like a tree!" He yelled, causing Reiner to laugh and wobble, making Bertholdt nervously groan from where he stood.