Coming home

Beth's POV (Point Of View):
So today is the day, I will be meeting all my teammates at Arsenal! Of course I already know some people, like Leah and Jordan, because I play with them at the national team. Leah is coming to pick me up from the airport, I'm very excited to see her again! As soon as I walked out of the airport I saw her. We ran to each other and hugged.
"It's so good to see you again!", Leah screamed in my ear.
"Ouch, Leah, don't scream so loud." I told her as we started walking to her car.
"I'm sorry, it's just that we haven't seen each other in such a long time. I missed you."
"I missed you too and I'm so happy that we're playing at the same team now!"
"You're going to love the team, they're exactly your type!" Leah said those last words a little to excited.
We stepped into the car and the conversation continued:" Leah you know I'm not looking for a relationship right now!"
"I know, sorry."
"No problem."
We remained silent when we hit the highway. The silence got kinda creepy so I started talking again:
"So I'm living in a house with you and Jordan, right?"
"Yup."
What's Jordan like as roomie? I mean like I know her as a friend, but maybe roomie is different?"
I saw Leah's face glow up a bit as soon as she started talking about Jordan:
"Man she is one busy child, sometimes she acts like a 12 year old who just drank her first cup of coffee. Talking about coffee, never ever ever give her coffee, she will go crazy! But she can also be a very serious grownup, giving very good advice sometimes."
"Wait what did you say about the coffee?"
"Oh, never ever ever ever ever give her coffee, not even a single sip. She will go completely crazy, running around the apartment, giggling and yelling. One of the worst days of my life."
I wasn't surprised that Jordan couldn't handle coffee, I mean like that kid goes crazy about anything. I was surprised that Leah talked about her like that.
"Oh come on Leah, Jordan can't be that bad! I mean, she is definitely crazy sometimes, but really running around and stuff?"
"Beth, have you met Jordan? You know her! She's crazy!"
"Okay I surrender, Jordan is crazy, you won!"
"Yesss! Talking about Jordan, when have arrived to our home! Let's go inside, Jords must be so excited to see you again!"
We stepped out of the car, grabbed my bags and went inside. I just put my bags on the ground and there came Jordan running at me.
"Bethhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Jordan yelled while basically jumping on top of me to give me a hug.
"Hi Jordan I missed you too!"
"Jordan get off Beth and show her the house!" Leah said to her, speaking a little bossy.
"Sir, yes, sir!" Jordan joked.

After Jordan showed me the whole house and I unpacked, the girls said they were going over to their teammates house, asking if I wanted to come and meet everyone. Of course I said yes.