Confusion

This chapter is back in time again, right now Beth and Daan are going to talk in a cafe at the same time that Leah and Jordan are talking at home (last chapter).

Beth's POV:
When I walked out of the apartment, I felt fine. Not nervous at all. But now that I'm on my way to the cafe where Daan and I will meet, I feel terrible. I feel like I will throw up, that's how nervous I am for our conversation. Last night, I decided that it would be the best if I told Daan about something that I remember from last night. I hope she'll react okay. It's quite something that I'm going to tell her. I pull up to the parking lot and park my car. When I show up to the cafe, suprise suprise, Daniëlle isn't here yet. I sit down and order a cup of tea. After 15 minutes of waiting, Daan finally shows up.
"Why did that take you so long?" I ask, suprised by the amount of time she took.
"Gotta do my hair, ya know." She answers with a smile.
She sits down and orders an espresso. We talk about Arsenal and my time at London for a while, before I bring up the dreaded topic.
"So Daan, we really have to talk about what happened that night." I say. I see her face tighten.
"So I'm just coming straight to the point; I remember something from that night." I continue.
"Wait seriously? I do too!" She says.
Wait, she remembers something as well?! Oh god.
"Oh really? Is it a bad memory? Or a good one?" I ask, a bit scared.
"Well, I would say it's interesting. And yours?"
"Yeah, interesting is the right word." I say.
"You first, or me?" She asks, her face looking a bit scared.
"I'll go first. I remember you saying something. And it's quite something. I remember you saying I love you." I say, not being able to look Daan in her eyes.
"WHAT?! I didn't say I love you! You did!" She yells.
"Wait what?!" I ask, very confused about what she just said.
"That's the thing I remember; I remember you saying I love you!" Daan says.
"I didn't say I love you!"
"Well I didn't too!"
"Well I remember you saying that very clear, mrs. van de Donk!"
"And I remember you doing the exact same, mrs. Meado!"
We realise that we are talking quite loud, or talking, it's more like yelling. Some people in the cafe are looking at us.
"Daniëlle, if we're going to yell like this, we're not going to solve the problem." I hiss at her.
"Oh piss off." She says.
"Daniëlle!"
"What?! You're not my mom!" And with that she grabs her coat and walks out of the cafe.

I sigh. Why is she like this? Why does everything between us has to be like this? I pay for our coffee and walk to my car.

Daan's POV:
Beth pissed me off, so I walked away. Now I'm walking home, regretting what I did. Why, Daniëlle, why? Why always like this? I walk in our apartment, finding Jill on the couch looking like she just won the lottery.
"What?" I ask her a bit rude.
"How did it go?! I have a feeling that it went really, really well! Did you guys kiss? What kind of kisser is she?" She asks. Man, she's annoying.
"It went terrible, no, we didn't kiss. Now leave me alone." I say, before walking to my room.
I fall down on my bed with a big sigh. I hear my door opening.
"What now?" I say angrily.
"I am so sorry Daan. I just really want you two to work out."Jill says. I can feel that she genuinely feels guilty. I sit up, seeing her standing in the doorway.
"Why, Jill? Why does everything have to go wrong? Why can't I just be nice to Beff?"
"It's just nerves. I can see that you really care about this girl and that is rare. You just have to figure some things out in your mind and think before you say something. That last one being very important." Jill says while sitting next to me.
"Thanks Jill, but it's me we're talking about. I never think before doing anything." I say, a little bit sad.
"But you can learn to do so! Jij bent Daniëlle van de Donk, je kan meer dan je denkt!" {You are Daniëlle van de Donk, you can do more then you think!} Jill cheers me up.
"How come you're such a good friend?" I say with a smile.

Right as I say that, the doorbell rings. And again. And again.
"Jeez, who's so impatient?" Jill says annoyed. We walk to the door together, because I'm quite interested about who it is.
Jill opens the door, finding Jordan. Her cheeks are soaked, probably because of tears, and she looks panicked.
"Wow Jordan, are you okay?" I immediately ask.
"No. Please help me." She says while wiping away a tear.
"Please come in!" Jill says while helping Jordan in. We sit on the couch, both on one side of her.
"What happened? Did something happen with you and Leah?" I ask.
"Yeah........" Jordan says, still sad
"Take all the time you need." Jill says, trying to comfort her.
"I kissed her." Jordan suddenly says after a short silence.
"You did?! Omg Jordan!" I say.
"But I ran off." Jordan says. She looks like she can burst into tears any moment.
"Okay wait, now I don't understand anymore." I say confused.
"We went to sit down to talk and she started talking about that she likes me and felt like there was something that night. And I don't know, but something in me just said I had to kiss her and so I did. But then I pulled back and saw here face. She just froze and looked shocked and I felt like I did a horrible thing. I started to get emotional and quickly said something about that I shouldn't have done it and I ran off." She starts to cry.
"Hey, Hey, Jords. Don't cry. It's going to be okay." I try to comfort her after this story. Man that's quite something. I hope Leah's okay.
Jill gives Jordan a big hug and Jord stops crying.
"Okay, so what am I going do?" She asks, while wiping away her last tears.
"I say you just tell Leah how you feel and then just see how she reacts. Just go with it. If she reacts negative, just give her some space. If positive, do what you feel good with." I say.
"When did you get so good at giving advice DVD?" Jordan says with a smile. Yess, I made her smile.
"So just go back, walk, take your time and think. And please text us tonight on how it went!" Jill adds.
Then Jill's phone rings. I can see it's Beth. "I'm going to take this one really quick okay?" She says before grabbing her phone and walking to the kitchen. I can hear her mumbling. After about 2 minutes she walks back to us. "That was Beth asking where you are, Jordan. I didn't tell her you were here, cause I thought you might not want to. I also told her that you're coming home right now. Okay?" She tells us about her phone call.
"Okay. Thank you guys so much! I couldn't have wished for different friends!" Jordan smiles. We walk to the door and let her out.

"So DVD, now that we helped Jord, what are you going to do about your situation?" Jill confronts me after we let Jordan out.
"I don't know, probably give Beff some space, maybe text her tomorrow." I say, not looking Jill in the eyes.
"What about you Jill? You helping our relationship problems, but what about your own relationship? No one nice?" I tease her.
"No. Not looking for anybody at all. Okay?" She says, clearly frustrated.
"I was joking, no worries." I say while laughing. I hear a ping coming from my phone. Oh no, what is it's Beff?
I grab my phone and I see that I have a message from Beff. I quickly put away my phone, I don't really want to deal with this right now.

Heyy! Sorry that this chapter took me so long to write, I just really wanted it to be good, so it took me a little longer. What do you want to see in the next chapter? Please let me know!! And again if you have any suggestions let me know!! Have a great weekend and I'll see you at the next chapter! ❤️❤️