Waking up to trouble

Little authors note: whenever something is written like this it means that it are the thoughts of the persons POV.

Daan's POV:
I woke up to sun shining in my face, I must have forgotten to close the curtains last night. My head is hurting like hell. I feel something warm laying next to me. I didn't went to sleep with a hot water bottle, did I? I open my eyes, immediately wanting to close them again. It isn't a hot water bottle, it's a human. Beth to be specific and my arm is laying on her chest. How did I end up here? What the hell happened last night? And why is my head hurting so much? I open my eyes again, because I want to get out of this situation as soon as possible. I notice me and Beth are only wearing underwear, which isn't making the situation any easier. I slowly get my arm off Beth and roll over, causing me to almost fall out of bed. I silently get out of the bed and put on a sweater and some pj shorts. I'm walking on my tippy toes out of the room and close the door silently. I see Jill sleeping on the comfy armchair and I hear  breathing coming from the sofa. When I bend over to watch, I see Jordan and Leah spooning with Jordan as the big spoon and Leah as the little spoon. They look cute. They would make a very cute couple if they ever get together. I walk into the kitchen, where I, luckily, see Viv drinking a cup of coffee.
"Mornin', how'd you sleep?" I whisper, because my head is still killing me.
"Not very well, my head hurts soooo bad!" She replies, whispering as well.
"Yeah, mine too. Hey, do you remember anything that happens last night after Jill and me came back with the drinks?" I ask her, hoping that she says yes.
"No, nothing at all."
I think she could read the disappointment of my face.
"You don't too, huh?" She asks.
"No and that's the problem."
"Why?" She asks, clearly very confused.
"I woke up to Beth in my bed, both of us only wearing underwear." I say, while I feel my cheeks getting red.
"Yeah, that's not really good.... You're going to get in trouble."
"I know."
We hear somebody getting into the kitchen and turn our heads. It turns out to be Jill, with the most annoying, and huge, smile on her face.
"Good morning sunshine's! How did you sleep?" She says, way to loud causing me and Viv both grab our head and groan out of pain.
"Please be quit Jill, our heads are killing me and we don't want to wake the others up." Viv whispers.
"Do you guys remember anything that happened last night?" Jill says, with an annoying smirk on her face.
"No and that's the problem." I say, a bit to harsh.
"What's up with you, Daan?" Jill asks, still with a smirk on her face.
"She woke up next to Beth, both only in their underwear." Viv explains.
"Ai ai ai ai ai, das niet handig Daantje." {ai ai ai ai, that's not really handy, Daantje} Jill says, luckily her smirk has faded.
"I know, but don't know what do do next."I say, conflicted.

Leah's POV:
I wake up from voices in the distance,on an unknown couch, in a house that I vaguely remember. My head hurts, like really really hurts. I feel an arm around me. I completely open my eyes and see that I'm in Daniëlle's house. I look behind me and see that I'm spooning with Jordan. She looks cute when she sleeps. Wait. We're sleeping on the same couch. We're cuddling. I'm starting to panic a bit. I'm not supposed to be cuddling with Jords, right? Oh god, oh god, oh god. I slowly move Jords arm from my body and get up. I hear voices coming from the kitchen, so I decide to go there. I walk into the kitchen, where there is a Dutch whispering conversation going on.
"Mornin', Leah!" Jill almost screams, well that's what it sounds like since my head is hurting like crazy.
"Jill, what did we say about speaking quietly?!" Viv hisses at her.
"I have 3 questions: why is my head hurting like hell, what happened last night and why did I just wake up spooning with Jordan?!" I say, a little panicked.
"Wow wow, slow down Leah", Jill calms me down,"now one question at the time. Your head probably hurts because you drank way to much alcohol last night, you can't remember for the same reason and you woke up next to Jordan spooning for probably the same reason again."
"We all got in trouble last night, Leah, and we all can't remember, so we're all in the same situation right now." Daan says, a little sad.
"What happened to you then?" I ask. I can't imagine her situation being worse then mine.
"I woke up next to Beth, both of us only wearing our underwear." Daan says, struggling.
"That's bad." I say, nothing more.
"Jill, can you please just tell all of us what happened last night, since you stayed sober and do remember it?" I ask her.
"Yeah sure I'll tell you, as soon as everybody is awake." Jill says, I think feeling a bit bad for us.
"Okay, Leah, you go wake up Jords. Daan, wake up Beth and I'll wake up Lisa, so we are all awake and can hear the story." Viv coming to the rescue with a good plan, as always.
We all walk to the living room, where Daan and Viv walk to their room to wake Lisa and Beth. I walk to the couch to wake Jordan. God, she looks so cute and peaceful when she's sleeping. I wish she was this peaceful more often. Oh wel, it's Jordan, her and peaceful don't really match.
"Jordan?" Jords? Wake up.... cutie." God, I'm glad she didn't hear that.
I shake her arm a little bit and she is starting to wake up.
"Leah? Where are we? Why does my head hurt so much? What happened last night?" She says, very sleepy.
"Slow down, we're at Daan's house, your head hurts because you drank way to much alcohol last night and I don't know as well, but Jill is going to tell us all about it when everyone is up so I woke you." I say. It's funny that she is asking the exact same questions as I asked.
Daan, Beth, Lisa and Viv just came out of their rooms and sat down in the living room. Jill is sitting in the big armchair.
It kinda looks like an intervention, with Jill as the victim. I think with a little smile on my face.
Jill starts to talk:
"We have gathered here today to-"
"No jokes now Jill, we want to know what happened!" Jordan interrupts her.
"Okay, okay, just trying to stop everyone from being so serious."
"Jill Roord, stop en vertel ons nou gewoon wat er is gebeurd!" {Jill, stop it and just tell us what happened!} Daan says, frustrated. We're all getting a bit frustrated by Jill now.
"Wow wow, met het verkeerde been uit bed gestapt Daan?" {someone got out of bed at the wrong side, Daan?} Jill says.
"Jill!!" All us us yell.
"Okay, okay I'll tell the story." She says, looking a little suprised by our angriness.

Jill's POV:
The others were a bit mad at me for continuously telling jokes, instead of the story, so I decide that it's probably a good time for me to tell the story.
"So", I start, "all of you were drinking a lot of alcohol and everyone started getting looser and giggly. And I warned all of you to not drink more 'cause that might end up in things you'll regret later, but you ignored me and kept on drinking and drinking. I don't think I ever saw so much alcohol getting drunk in such little time, man you guys were unstoppable. And then Beth gave a little kiss on Daan's cheek", Daan and Beth are starting to turn into tomatoes, "and it's like they gave a sign because a little later, like 5 seconds, everybody was making out. I don't think I have to say who with who." Beth, Daan, Leah and Jords have disappeared and now there are 4 tomatoes sitting on our couch. Hihi, they look funny being this red.
"Do I have to go on or is this enough?"
"No, no, please go on!" Viv says quickly, "I want to see if these 4 can get any more red."
I laugh, "I'll go on, okay little tomatoes?"
They nod.
"So you were all making out, oh and Leah and Jords", I say, looking at them, "you guys were so cute. Like a real couple. You looked even more like a couple then Viv and Lisa."
Did somebody throw a red paint bucket over their heads?
"How can they look more like a couple then us?" Lisa asks.
"Well, they were also like looking in each other's eyes and saying sweet words." I say, while Jordan sinks with her head in her hands.
"And the rest of you where just completely sucking on to each other, so that makes Jords and Leah even more cute."
Oh man, I am enjoying this. The others are so red. Aww, Leah smiled at Jords really short. To bad Jordan didn't see it. Well it's hard to look around you when your hands are in front of your eyes.
"What happened after that?" Daan asks.
"At a certain moment I had enough of it. It's not really fun to watch 6 people making out when you're single." I say, hoping for anybody to laugh. They don't, they're just looking at me.
"So I got everyone to stop kissing and we walked out of the club. Man it was a pain in the ass to get you in the car. Everybody wanted to sit next to the person they kissed with. But I didn't want to see more kissing so I split you up and we drove home. When we got home, I send Lisa and Viv off to their room and Daan and Beth off to Daan's room, with the order to go to sleep. I don't know what happened with you guys next."
"Not really helpful." Daan mumbles, causing her to get an elbow in her ribs from Beth.
"And what happened to us?" Leah asks, looking a little scared to know the answer.
"You two kept doing what you did in the club. I didn't really like watching anymore, so I gave you both a cup of tea with half a sleeping pill crushed in it and within 5 minutes you were asleep, spooning the exact same way as you woke up."
"But why did you sleep in the armchair and not in your own bed?" Beth asks me.
"I hoped one of you were going to ask me that. Because I didn't want any of you to get out and do more stupid things, so I stayed in the armchair so I could watch everyone."
"That's nice of you." It's the first thing I hear from Jordan since she sunk with her head in her hands.
"So, I suggest that all of you get ready in the bedroom you slept in last night, Jords and Leah you can use my bed- and bathroom. And then the people who don't live here go back to their house and get ready for the training that we have in", I look at my watch, "exactly 3 hours!"
Everybody groans, I think they forgot that we had training today.
Beth and Daan walk to Daan's bed- and bathroom, same for Viv and Lisa but then to their bed- and bathroom.
Leah and Jordan are still sitting on the couch, Jordan still with her head in her hands.
"Why don't you go first, Leah?" I help them a bit on their way.
Leah walks to my bedroom and I sit next to Jordan.
"You okay?"

I hope you guys like some drama, because there is going to be a lot more in next chapters! I hoped all of you also liked this chapter. Next chapter is going to be about Jordan and Leah, figuring things out and the chalet after that is going to be about Beth and Daan also figuring things out. I'm really exited to write those chapters😅. If you have any suggestions or other stuff, please tell me! Byeeee ❤️ (next chapter will be out tomorrow, except if I feel like writing tonight, then it will be out tonight)