Revali x Reader (Chapter One)

The tactics of the Yiga consisted of martial arts and basic vanishing spells.
Being born into the clan you had built quite the reputation by pushing past these basics. Your fighting instincts seemed to come naturally and made you who you are today.

Your strategies impressed the clan enough that you were put under strict orders to demonstrate through battles. You got used like a tool to teach other Yiga and build strengths.With every new tactic you introduced it just lifted their expectations higher.

It got so bad it felt like they were taking everything out of you. Like you could hardly keep up.

Your leader was at times a fool yet he was still intense on members like you.

Despite having his so-called 'respect' you sure felt like you were fighting for your life like it were a game.

Countless warriors had sparred against you but your clever tactics always landed you on top. When faced with so much aggression and survival instincts you felt like some kind of monster.

You won every battle but not without a cost. Your injuries were sometimes so bad you'd hardly make it back to your chambers. Broken ribs, gashes, you name it.

Zoku was always quick to attend your wounds though..

He was both infatuated and very controlling of you. Like a predator he snaked his way into your life.

He was deceivingly powerful masking it everyday. You could tell his character and intentions were dark. That was coming from a fellow member of the Yiga.

You hadn't grown very fond of him and the way he was drawn to you was unwelcome. He believed you belonged to him which was far from true. Despite your feelings you kept to yourself to avoid any conflicts with him. Part of you knew that he would not take well to your rejection.

~~

Today stood six Yiga warriors ahead like dark statues. The torches lighting the caves flickered in the reflection of your menacing eyes. Your face was traditionally painted and your hair tied up neatly as you awaited their move. The room was silent enough to hear a pin drop though there was an audience of at least 60 Yiga students eagerly watching.

Maniacal laughter broke the silence when all six maneuvered their arms performing disappearance spells. In a puff of smoke they all vanished to appear in a tight circle. Immediately you unsheathed your sword and gracefully caught their weapon strikes with your own. You were spinning on your heel and dodging attacks like you had calculated them before they even came.

The audience erupted with cheer from your impressive skills but this angered your opponents. They screamed and came at you twice as hard. You flipped onto your back to dodge a sword just before it came for your head. You kicked the feet from under one of them and pounced back to your own. A small wind came behind you as you felt a sharpness up your back catching the tie holding your hair.

The room fell silent as your beautiful hair let loose. It entranced a few of the audience members. Angrily you blew some of the hair from your face. The warriors all backed up swords in front of them. As you turned to each of them the blood that was coming down your back became more apparent.

You charged at each of them full force and their swords tried to catch your hard attacks. You weren't going to let them tear up your flesh. The built up rage from years of this came flowing out as you yelled out a spell striking the ground with force. A large quake rippled through the ground splitting six different ways knocking each opponent down.