4: Weakness

"How dare you?!" Mina yells.

The criminal is fuming. Her face is red with anger, so much so it's almost as if steam escapes through her ears.

"What— What do you mean how dare I?!" The man responds in a flash. He lies on the ground, shock plastered on his face. He's frightened.

"April 1st, 2002." The man's face of shock turns into horror. His jaw drops and his eyes widen. "That was you, wasn't it? You caused the car crash that burnt three houses down, right? The one that killed 5 people, including my parents?!"

"Mizuki?"

As much as it relieves Mina to find that this man is indeed Jinho, her jaw clenches in anger. The man shakes in fear as Mina draws her gun and points it at him.

"Jinho, how could you?"

"Listen, I didn't know that would happen, Mizuki, seriously I—"

Mina kicks his shin. Jinho cries out in pain, bringing his shin closer to hold it.

"At least get my name right," The criminal steps forward, kicking the door closed behind her. She takes off her mask, and Jinho's face falls even more.

"Mi-Mina."

"I don't want to hear my name come out of your mouth ever again,"Mina hisses. "Come on, let's have a little... chat."

Mina picks the man up from his collar, giving him a moment to catch his balance from being kicked. She drags him over to his couch, practically throwing him down on it.

"Mi—uh, listen, I swear, I didn't mean to— do that."

"Do what," Mina's voice is uncomfortably calm. The criminal sits down next to him, letting the gun dangle from her hands next to her. She faces forward, choosing not to look at the miserable man.

"Your parents, I didn't mean to do— that."

Patience is being lost.

"Do what," Venom. Mina's voice is once again, drenched in venom. "Say it."

"...kill them."

Black eyes meet brown. One stare is blank, the other is trembling. Fists clench, one grips onto the gun's handle.

"I should've killed you a long, long time ago."

"W-What?"

"I think I was clear. You should've been dead already."

Jinho scrambles up from his seat, but Mina's reflexes are quicker. She shoves him back, causing him to stumble back onto the floor. The man crawls onto his knees, bringing his hands together.

"Please! Don't hurt me!" Jinho pleads. His eyes glisten, and tears threaten to fall. "I'm begging you! Mina, please—"

"Don't say my name," Mina kicks him again, and his body meets the floor for the nth time. "I told you already."

The man picks himself back up onto his knees. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please! I'll do anything!"

"What if I wanted you to die?"

Jinho's face grows pale. His hands shake as he tries to for an answer to the fearsome girl. His mouths opens and closes, yet he fails to form any words. He opens his mouth to speak, but isn't given a chance to as he stumbles on his knees, holding his stomach in pain.

The man runs out of time.

Mina swings, and Jinho falls to the floor, blood pouring out from where his head lays. He breathes. The girl brings the pistol up, and aims it at him. Hands tremble, and her vision blurs.