•7•

Sana POV

"If you tell Mina to get jokbal, I can guarantee you I'll tell you something that could be important to you."

That's what Momo whispered in my ear around one hour and a half ago. That's why I'm here, sitting in Momo's room, waiting for her to come back with more jokbal.

My thought's traveled back to the university. Mina just paid $50 million for me to graduate. I don't even know if there's a possible way for me to go back to school. I'm going to find a way, though. There's gotta be a way for me to go back to school.

"Yo, yo, yo! I'm back!" Momo shouted as she burst into her room holding a plate full of jokbal.

"Can you tell me now?"

I noticed that I only stutter when Mina, or should I say Bandit M, is in a bad mood or something like that. I guess that means the other members aren't as intimidating as her.

"Yeah, yeah. Alright, I'll tell you." Momo lazily slumped onto her bed. "I guess I did promise."

Momo patted the spot on her bed next to her. I sat down and rested my hands on my lap.

"Are you finally gonna tell me now?" I repeatedly question. Momo sighed before beginning to tell.

"Mina has had...some childhood." Momo finally began. "She never tells us, so I doubt she'll ever tell you. Anyway, we think that's what caused her moody behavior and mood swings."

"How is that supposed to be helpful to me?" I asked. "I mean that's cool to know, but how does that help me?"

"I'm really not supposed to be encouraging this for you, so I'm not going to say. it's up to you to figure it out and go deep into it and blah blah blah."

"Come on! This wasn't worth it." I rolled my eyes.

"Go to your room. I want to eat my jokbal in peace." My friend kicked me out of her room.

"I don't have a room," I responded bluntly.

"Ah, Myoui didn't tell you yet. Your room is the one that you woke up in." Momo informed me as she stuffed her face with more jokbal.

"Oh, ok. Thanks for that I guess."

I walked out of her room and continued down the hall to where I think the room is, but of course, I'm me.

"Ow!" I yelped as I tripped over my shoe.

I heard another thud in front of me, causing me to look up from the ground. My phone. I completely forgot my phone existed. I scrambled up and grabbed my phone. I looked at the screen. 12:57 at night. I was oblivious to what time it was. I walked to my room and flopped on my bed. I opened the maps app on my phone and found that we were in the Pyeongchang-dong district in Jongno-gu, one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Seoul.

I looked at my notifications to see 66 missed calls from Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo each, along with multiple text messages from them. I decided to video call Jihyo out of instead of the two other girls since Tzuyu and Jeongyeon are mean.

After a few seconds of ringing, Tzuyu's face popped up on the screen instead of Jihyo's. Welp. At least it's one of them.

"Sana?!"

"Tzuyu!"

"Where are you?! Are you?!"

"I'm fine. Look, I need you, Jihyo, and Jeongyeon to meet me at our favorite café in Seoul."

"Yeah, ok. But where are you?!"

"I can't tell you that."

I would've told her, but the thought of Young Threats punishing me for exposing them rushed to my head. I shivered.