•6•

Mina POV

"You'll get used to breaking the law sooner or later." I told Sana as she looked at me with fear evident in her eyes.

My friends went on to agree with me and tried to reassure Sana that criminal life wasn't as bad as she thought it was. We got in the car and I drove away from the mansion. After a few minutes of driving, we got to the main road.

"Sana, which university do you go to?" I asked.

"S-Seoul National University." Sana answered me.

"Try not to stutter anymore. You can't be scared of us because you're going to stay with us for a long time."

I don't know why I'm so calm right now. I just revealed my identity to someone that I didn't know existed until yesterday. On top of that, I allowed her to join Young Threats. Something's seriously wrong with me.

"Mina we passed the entrance." Nayeon interrupted my thoughts.

"Ah shit." I cursed.

I drove the car into another entrance and drove around until I found the correct entrance to the main building of the university. I parked my car in front of it and adjusted my sunglasses in the rearview mirror.

"Alright shitheads, let's go." I said as I got out of the car.

"Why are you so mean to us?" Momo asked.

"I have no reason to be nice to you guys. You're just lucky I don't act worse with you guys." I answered coldly.

"She's acting calmer than usual. When she first told me she was Myoui Mina willingly, she kept yelling at me for the first 2 weeks I joined." Momo whispered to Sana. She was trying to make sure I couldn't hear, but failed. I decided to ignore it though.

We entered the building and immediately, all eyes were on us. We didn't go in as Young Threats but that doesn't mean we're still not famous. To the world, Nayeon, Momo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung are my bodyguards. Sana, who is walking right next to me, isn't a 'bodyguard'.

"Myoui Mina is at our school?!"

"Myoui Mina I love you!"

"Hey, isn't that the girl that was kidnapped by Bandit M?"

"Oh my—it is!"

I nudged Sana and successfully got her attention.

"Tell them Bandit M let you go." I whispered to the pastel-pink haired girl.

"B-But—"

"Just do it." I whispered-yelled through gritted teeth.

"Bandit M let me go! After she kidnapped me she let me go!" Sana yelled. I guess I was being intimidating without trying again

"You're whipped for me." I teased Sana. She blushed in return. "Tell them Myoui Mina payed Bandit M to let you go. That gives somewhat of a reason as to why I'm here as Myoui Mina."

Sana let out a shaky sigh before doing what I told her to do.

"Bandit M let me go after Myoui Mina offered her money!" Sana yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"That's so nice of Myoui Mina!"

"You see! This is why I love her!"

"She doesn't love you back!" Sana yelled without me telling her to. I looked at her with wide eyes, clearly surprised at the sudden out burst. She had wide eyes too.

I started walking faster and dragged Sana along with me. Nayeon, Momo, Dahyun, and Chaeng kept up behind us. We got to the Head of the Board's room faster than expected.