•12•

(I'll edit this later)

Mina POV

"Open me...from the Bangtan Boys."

"Who are they?" Nayeon asked.

"You have got to be kidding me," I whispered under my breath.

How did they find my house?

"Mina, who are they?" Momo asked the same question as Nayeon.

I looked at my two best friends with shock clear on my face.

"You don't have to tell them the whole thing if you don't want to," Sana told me. I nodded in response.

"I'm assuming they're after me," I answered shortly.

"We should check what that flash drive contains then," Chaeng stood up from the table she was sitting at.

"But we didn't even eat yet," Momo pouted.

"You guys can eat if you want. I'll go check this out myself."

Before anyone could protest, I ran upstairs and into my room, leaving everyone else in the dining hall.

Oh no.

It's impossible.

Jin couldn't have lived after I shot him.

Right?

I looked at the flash drive and closely looked at the writing on it. It doesn't look like his handwriting. It's a little bit too neat to be Jin's handwriting.

I decided to push away my thoughts for the meantime and connected the flash drive to my PC.

"A video?" I spoke to myself

I pressed play on the video, and what I saw first was a group of six boys dressed in black.

"Hello, Bandit M," One of them spoke in a voice that sounded overly confident. He was wearing sunglasses and had pastel purple hair."Otherwise known as Myoui Mina."

My eyes widened.

How? I made sure to cover my tracks. Didn't I? There definitely weren't any cameras in his apartment. Even if there were, I told Nayeon to turn them off? She did turn them off, right?

"We caught you by surprise, didn't we? Anyway, my name is Kim Namjoon, the new leader of Bangtan Boys after you killed our first," The guy said with a frown on his face. "We sent this flash drive to let you know that we have found your true identity and no, we haven't told anyone. Where would the fun be if everyone else knows?"

I sat at my desk in silence. I don't know what to think. So many people have been discovering my identity lately. Have I not been careful enough?

"You might be wondering how we discovered this important secret of yours, but that is something I think we'll have to discuss," Namjoon paused before he spoke again. "Face to face."

The video froze. There were coordinates on my screen.

"Copy down the coordinates and come find us. If we don't see your face in front of ours at midnight, your precious secret won't be a 'secret' anymore."

The screen went black. I was left wide-eyed.

I scrambled out of my seat and went to check the time on my phone.

7:56 P.M.

I still have some time.

I put my phone in my back pocket, went to my closet, and slipped on some sneakers.