How did they ask you out

Bill: 

He was drawing a picture and wouldn't let you see. "What are you drawing?"

"M-my future g-girlfriend, isn't she p-p-pretty?" He turned around the notpad and it was a picture of you with the words 'will you go out with me' written along the bottom.

Eddie:

He got Richie to do it for him.

"Hey, Y/n Eds likes you, wanna go out with him?"

"No he doesn't"

"yeah, he does"

"Wait! Really!Yes!"

Richie ran off, presumibly to go tell Eddie.

Richie:

He stood outside of your bedroom window blaring 'can't help falling in love' by Elvis. 

Your dad was not pleased, your mom loved it.

Beverly:

She passed you a note at the quarry on the rocks. You opened it and inside it read, 'I think I'm in lesbians with you'. You folded up the note and hugged her. "I'm in lesbians with you too" you whispered to her.

Stanley: 

He went to help you up after you fell. "Hey dopey, you okay" You nodded and started to walk back to the picnic blanket the two of you were sitting on when he said, "also will you be my girlfriend?". You fell on your ass after that.

Mike:

He put a sign around mustards neck that read, 'Hey Y/n, I like you a lot, will you be my girlfriend?". You cried. It was so sweet.

Ben:

He mashed together a bunch of words from new kids on the block songs to say 'will you go out with me?' and played it to you. It took three plays for you to get it.