Drunk ~ Eddie Kaspbrak

"Hey Eds can you pick her up, I don't know what to do?" Richie asked Eddie over the phone, struggling to maintain a conversation with him and keep y/n from falling.

"Y-yeah sure" Eddie said back to the struggling boy. He jumped on his bike as he was to scared to try to get a license. He rode to Richies house to collect his drunk crush. Richie and Beverly were stablising y/n as she walked to Eddie. "How could you guys let her get this bad?" He asked, referring to the girl who had fallen of the grass and was currently bending her fingers and laughing at her 'finger knees'.

"Her parents finalized the divorce. You should've seen her before, she was a wreck" Bev said picking up the girl who was giggling senselessly. Eddie got on his bike while Richie and Bev lifted her on the back of the bike.

Riding in the dark was bad enough, try adding a crazy drunk. Eddie finally reached y/n's house. "Ya know, Eddie. You're r-really cute i-in those shorts"
y/n Said, slurring her speech. Eddie took her inside and carried her upstairs.

Without warning y/n puked all over herself, making her clothes and body smell. Eddie gagged at the sight but regardless, he picked her up and took her to the bathroom. "Eddie, I can hardly stand and you expect me to shower?" Y/n said. "Right, yeah um sorry. Here I'll just-" Eddie lifted her so she was sitting on the sink. "Can you please raise your arms?" Eddie asked, he couldn't help but feel flustered and uncomfortable as he pulled off her shirt and threw it somewhere. He felt as though he were violating her even if he had no intention of doing anything to her, he was only helping her out but seeing her in this state made him feel guilty.

He helped her out of the sink and helped her take off her shorts. Y/n was now in her underwear and bra. Eddie turned on the shower and got it to the right temperature. He turned around so Y/n could remove the rest if her clothes and get in. Eddie, under any normal situation would have left the room, but in this case he stayed in case Y/n were to slip and hurt herself.

5 minutes had passed before he heard Y/n quietly call his name. He grabbed a towel from the towel rack and held it out in front of the shower curtain, looking any direction but straight ahead. He heard the curtain open and felt Y/n take the towel. When he was sure she would be covered he looked over to her. 'She looks so cute with her hair wet' he thought. "You're cute when you blush" Y/n slurred, snapping Eddie out of his momentary trance. Y/n was leaning up against the wall so she didn't fall on her face.

Eddie helped her walk to her room that was down the hall and sat her on the bed. He went to her dresser to get her some clothes but stopped when he heard light snoring come from behind him. Y/n was asleep. He walked over to her and adjusted her so she was laying on the bed properly. Being very careful so the towel didn't slip. We pulled her blanket over her and placed a kiss to her forehead. He looked at the sleeping y/n, she looked angelic in his eyes.

Y/n woke up in the morning, her head thumping from a hang over as bad as the state she was in last night. She looked at her bedside drawers and saw Advil with a cup of water and a note. She took the medication and read the note.

I hope you had fun last night. Take it easy today and call me if you need me to get you anything.
~
Eddie♡

Sorry if this sucks. I wrote the first half a year ago but I felt like finishing this. Thanks for reading☆