Richie Tozier book and requests

So I want to write a new Richie book but I don't know if anyone will read it.
I want it to be about both chapter 1 and 2, mainly centering around chapter 2 but with a fair amount of chapters about it chapter 1 or vice versa. I have the plot and a few chapters planned out all I need to do is write it.

Also thank you so much for reading this book, it means so much to me. I will try to update more but I get very distracted. Also please request chapter ideas, I'm having massive writers block.

Rules for requests:
- no neko things (Like character x neko!reader) only because I would have no idea how to write that.

- no rape (so no requests that involve on of the losers raping anyone) those stories are very uncomfortable to read and to write.

- No suicide stories (this makes me VERY uncomfortable)

- you can request ships but the only one I really know about is Reddie, billverly and Benverly (Also no beverly x Richie unless it's a brotp)

- smut is allowed (aged up to at least 16)

- Lets keep major drug use in stories to a minimum

- please respect if I feel I am unable to or feel uncomfortable writing your request, I will write most things but like everyone else I have limits.

- I will tag you with the request unless you wish to remain anonymous.

Thank you for reading x