The Beginning: Part Three

The wizard got really tired of Mickey zapping him inside of the staff and outside of the staff. When he was finally outside of the staff, he grabbed his staff away from Mickey and put him and his brothers to sit on top of the table. The wizard believed that they don't know where the Hood Brothers are, then ask them why do they look a lot like them. Oswald ask Mickey that didn't Mortimer mention the other day that they are descendants of some heroes who are also brothers by hearts that defeated his ancestor. Mickey told him that he did, and that his parents told him that they found a staff that belong to the his ancestor. White Fang pulled out a picture of Mickeys parents and said to his brothers 'know wonder your parents are holding a staff in this picture.' When the wizard saw the picture of him inside the staff, in Mickeys parents time, he was shock, and ask Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang, of how long has he been inside the staff. Mickey told him that he doesn't know. The wizard look outside and saw how everything change from books to technology. The wizard decided to settle this from the beginning. He told them that he is Sedrick the great and powerful wizard, then he waved his staff and showed him of his past. He told them that long ago, an evil mouse named Sombra terrorized everyplace he go by using his evil magic and trap me into a staff. But then three heroes called the Hood Brothers came to the rescue, he told them that he became their guide and defeated the evil Mouse by using three magical amulets. They brought peace into the land and reduce all of Sombra evil magic, and when they were on a final battle, he was lock in the staff forever. Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang were very interested in their ancestors history, but then remembered that they have to sale the staff to Mortimer before he tries to buy their house. Sedrick told them that if they sale the staff, he would be lock forever and told them that he will take them to many places that they never went and find treasure. Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang weren't interested in treasure but they decided not to sale the house. Sedrick waved his staff and teleported them to a forest. Sedrick told that they have to find the treasure that is inside of the cave. Before they went inside, Oswald ask Sedrick if he is coming along with them. Sedrick told him he can't because some one put a spell in the cave for wizards not to enter. So Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang went inside the cave to find the treasure. Sedrick used his magic to make a chair for him to sit, and wonder if he has to bring back a bag of fur if the Hood Brothers don't pass the test that he prepared for them in the cave. When Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang were looking for the treasure, they heard someone growling in the shadows and saw it was a big bad werewolf, who is ready to kill them. Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang ran as fast as they could to get away from the werewolf. Mickey thought that they should split up so the werewolf won't chase them, but it didn't work, the werewolf still keeps chasing them. Then Mickey had another plan. He told Oswald to ride the werewolf as a horse, so he did. And the werewolf tried his best to get Oswald off of him. But Oswald used his luck to slow him down. Then Mickey told White Fang to tell the werewolf that his mother smells like a donkey in a wolf language, so he did which made the werewolf very angry that he started to ran as fast as he could, so he could kill them. Then Mickey pull out a red cape that he found on the floor and throw it to the werewolf's face which made him to lose his balance, but Oswald got off of him in time before the werewolf fell on the floor. Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang were trying to find a way out of the cave, until White Fang saw daylight on top of the cave. So he throw his brothers to the top of the cave, then jump as high as he could to get out of the cave and he did succeeded. Mickey, Oswald and White Fang were happy that they finally got out of the cave, but also upset because they didn't found the treasure that Sedrick order them to found. Sedrick appeared to them and told that he is proud of them for finding the treasure and for getting away from the werewolf he hired to chase them. The werewolf appeared to them and said thanks to Sedrick for letting him chase the Hood Brothers and that he had a lot of fun. After the werewolf left, Mickey ask Sedrick of what did he mean by finding the treasure and why did he let the werewolf chase him and his brothers. Sedrick told them that he has put them into a test, that he lied about a magic spell that keeps wizards not to enter the cave and the real treasure that they found is team work. By working together, they found away to defeat the werewolf and it has proved him that they are the rightful chosen one. Sedrick then teleport them back to their house. Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang were happy that they found the real treasure, and saw that time hasn't past buy, then they saw a glowing light leading them to the basement. They were amazed of all the treasure, their parents found, and found a portrait of the ancestors, The Hood Brothers and the outfit that they wore back then, which looked like musketeers outfit and the emerald that they used. Minnie and Alexander went down the  basement to tell Mickey, Oswald and White Fang that Mortimer is about to buy the house and ask the person whom they are with. Mickey explain to them what had happen and Minnie and Alexander believe in him, until Mortimer knocked on their door. Mortimer gave him a check of $10,000,000 for him to buy the house, but Mickey riled the check and told him that he and his family will not sale the house. Then he punch him for the first time and closed the door. Mickey felt a little pain in his hand, but Minnie kiss it to make him feel better, which made Mickey to blush. Mortimer got so angry and the ring that he is wearing started to take to a secret place in his house. He saw a staff, with the head of a Mouse but in an angry way, and its eyes started to glow and started to speak. The staff told him that he is Sombra, his ancestor and the he and him have unfinished business and that together they will defeat the Hood Brothers descendants and bring back evil once again, and then they summon a friend. Sedrick notice the Hood Brothers are just like their ancestor because of their team work, then the heard a sound, and an animal started to awaken and flying away with Mickey stuck on a rope tied to him.

To be continued: