The Roar Returns

Sedrick started to teach Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang how to use their animal forms. Every day Sedrick wondered when will the roar return. He was beginning to think that it will be hard for the Hood Brothers to defeat Sombra. One day Mickey and Minnie went to take a walk in the forest to spend some time together. When they were heading back home, Mickey heard a noise in the bushes and saw that it was a group of leopards who are ready to kill them. Mickey transformed himself into a wolf to protect Minnie, and started to fight the leopards. When the leopards were getting to close to Minnie, Mickey got so angry that he started to roar really loud, and all of the leopards started to fly away. Minnie couldn't believe of what Mickey did to save her life. Mickey started to wondering how he roar really loud. Minnie told Mickey that should ask Sedrick because he might know why Mickey roar really loud. Mickey agreed with Minnie, and they headed back home as fast as they could before the leopards comes back. When Mortimer heard the roar, he wondered were it come from. Sombra told him that he know that roar anywhere and that it come from Mickey. Mortimer was confused and ask Sombra how can a mouse like Mickey roar so loud. Sombra knew that he never heard of the powerful roar. So he started to explain to him of his past experience. When Mickey and Minnie arrived home, they were found by Sedrick, Alexander, White Fang, Oswald, and Ortensia waiting for them outside. Sedrick told Mickey that they have heard his roar. Mickey was shock to know that his family heard his roar, then he ask him why he has the roar. Sedrick used his magic to show everyone a vision of the past, Sedrick told him that after the Hood Brothers found their animal form, Max Hood the Mouse, Mickeys ancestor, discovered that he had the gift of the roar. He started to train very hard to learn ways of the powerful roar. Sedrick told him that he should never use the roar for evil because if he does, he will lose the power completely. Sedrick then told Mickey that roar has been with his family from generation and told him that it is time for him to learn how the use the roar. Mickey ask Sedrick where should he go to learn to use the roar. Sedrick told Mickey that his ancestor learned to use the roar in the Rocky Mountains. So he zapped Mickey to the Rocky Mountain. Mickey went as high as he could to get a better view, then ask if anyone is here. A flash came from the sky and appeared a Mouse in the sky. The mouse greeted Mickey then he told him that he is Max Hood, his ancestor. Mickey couldn't believe that he is talking to his ancestor who became a member of the first Hood Brothers. Mickey told him that he has discovered that he has the gift of the roar and he wants to use it for good. Max smiled at Mickey and started to teach him the ways of using the roar. Meanwhile at Mortimers house, Mortimer got really angry because Mickey has the gift of the roar and not him. He told Sombra that he wants to get revenge. Sombra was happy to here that his descendant wants to get revenge. Sombra told him that they are going to creat evil leopards to destroy the kingdom once and for all. So Mortimer and Sombra started to work on the evil spell. Meanwhile, Mickey started to master the roar very quickly. Max told Mickey that he is proud of him for mastering the roar well. Mickey told him thank you, then he told him that he would like to learn more of the roars secret. Max smiled and told him that he will teach him more ways of using the roar.

Here's a video of how Mickey master the roar. Enjoy please.

After Mortimer learned how to use the evil spell of Sombra, he waved the staff to creat evil leopards. Sombra ordered all of the leopards to attack the kingdom. So the leopards started to attack the kingdom.

When Sedrick, Minnie, Alexander, Oswald, White Fang, and Ortensia heard screaming, they went outside and saw people being chase by evil leopards

When Sedrick, Minnie, Alexander, Oswald, White Fang, and Ortensia heard screaming, they went outside and saw people being chase by evil leopards. Sedrick told them that this is one of Sombras evil plot and they have to defeat it. White Fang and Oswald transformed in their animal form and went to defeat the evil leopards. Sedrick knew that they can't do this alone, so he went to find Mickey. Mickey had finally finished his training, he thank Max for teaching him how to use the roar and promise to use it for good. Max smiled at him and told him to trust his instinct, and the roar will be there for him when he needs eat, then he disappeared. Sedrick found Mickey and told him that he has to come back home because Sombra is attacking the kingdom. Mickey told him that he has finished his training and he is ready for anything. Sedrick zapped them back home, and Mickey saw that Sombra created evil leopards to destroy the kingdom. So Mickey transformed in his animal form, and went to help his brothers defeat the evil leopards. When all of the evil leopards were defeated, Mickey used the roar to make a tornado to send the evil leopards flying away, which they landed on Mortimers house. Sombra was mad that his evil plot once again failed, that he and Mortimer destroy them. Sombra told Mortimer that one day their revenge will come soon, and started to do his evil laugh. Sedrick, Minnie, Oswald, White Fang, and Ortensia were so proud of Mickey for learning to use the roar for good, that they decided to go out for lunch. Alexander stayed home to watch a movie. When he was done making the popcorn, he thought he saw the lion rug eat a popcorn, that fell on the floor. But he ignored his thought and went to watch a movie. What he doesn't know, is that the lion rug is not a rug, but an actual lion.

To be continued