Return of The Hood Brothers

When Sedrick, Oswald, and White Fang were trying to find Sombras hide out, they bumped into Spooked. Spooked was about to attack them, until he saw a flashing light behind him and he knew it was his daddy (Sombra). So he flew away and followed the light. Oswald and White Fang notice that Spooked has some daddy issues and they both started to laugh.Sedrick told them that it's no time to laugh and they have to defeat Sombra. When they were going after Spooked, they heard a voice saying, that they're not going to defeat Sombra without him, and appeared to be Mickey wearing his ancestor musketeers clothe and a blue magical amulet. Sedrick, Oswald, and White Fang were happy to know that Mickey will help them to win the battle. Oswald and White Fang put on their ancestors musketeers clothes and amulet to get ready. When the Hood Brothers and Sedrick we're heading to the top of the volcano, they saw that the evil leopards that they once fought are back and went to fight. Inside the volcano, Mortimer told Sombra that Spooked spooted The Hood Brothers heading their way. Sombra told Mortimer to let them in, because he has a plan and will need him and Spooked help. Mortimer ask him what's the plan? Sombra told him that they have to make sure that Mickey no longer has control of the roar, and it is time for Mickey to get his scar. Mortimer agree to help, because he think he could finally get his revenge from Mickey. When the Hood Brothers and Sedrick arrived to the top of the volcano, Mickey told Sombra that it's over and to surrender. Sombra told him that he doesn't think so. Mickey was confused and wonder what he means, until Spooked and Mortimer came out of their hiding place and gave Mickey a scar on his face. Oswald, White Fang, and Sedrick couldn't believe that Mickey got a scar now. Sombra laugh and told Mickey that he know has a scar and told him that he is exactly like him now. Mickey told him that they are not the same and he will never turn evil. Mickey was about to use the roar but still feel pain because of the scar. Sombra told him once again that they are the same. Mickey then started to remember what Max Hood told him in his training.
Flashback
Just stay true to who you are. And remember, don't fight fire with fire.

End of Flashback

Mickey then understood what his ancestor was trying to say. Mickey told Sombra that he does have a choice. Something that a mouse like him could do to another. Sombra laugh and ask what is. Mickey told him that he forgives him and Mortimer. Sombra was shock of hearing what Mickey said to him. Mickey told him that he can't judge him from everything he did and the heroes of the past has to do it. Mickey roar to the top of the clouds, and appeared a group of heroes of the past and they started to make it rain. Sombra was starting to burn and he told him that he and his brothers will pay for this, then he disappeared and was sent back to eternal death. Mortimer got mad at Mickey that he and Spooked decided to give him another scar. But instead, Mickey pounce on them and the three of them fell into the lava to be burn. But Sedrick used his magic to save Mickey in time, but Mortimer and Spooked have fallen to their death. Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang then used their amulets to reduce all of Sombras evil magic and brought peace once again to their kingdom. They started to fall down not knowing that Sombras hiding place was in outer space. When they arrive home, they mayor congratulated Mickey from breaking a record, that he gave him a blue ribbon. Everyone cheered for the Hood Brothers for saving their lives, that they host a party. Mickey ask Sedrick if there's a way to get rid of the scar on his face. Sedrick told him that he can't get rid of the scar, but the evil venom inside of him is gone, because since they destroyed the evil, the evil venom has also been destroyed. Mickey was happy to know that he won't turn evil. Minnie came very happy to see her husband alive that she gave him a kiss. Daisy apologies to Mickey for thinking that he is a bad influence for Minnie. Mickey forgave Daisy. Sedrick had noticed that he is finally free from being stuck in the staff and that he can finally go back with the wizards. The Hood Brothers, Minnie Ortensia, Aleena, Alexander, and the lion told Sedrick that they are going to miss him and to promise to come and visit. Sedrick promise and gave them a hug. He wave goodbye to everyone and he zapped himself back home. The Hood Brothers decided to open a museum of the artifacts that belongs to their ancestor, White Fang married Aleena, and peace has return to the kingdom.

The End