A Mission to Egypt

The creature was fly in different places and Mickey was still tied in a rope attached to the creature. Sedrick used his staff to set Mickey free, and Mickey started to fall down. Oswald and White Fang started to look for something to catch Mickey, but everything they have is so pointy. Until they realized that they still have the red cape and used it to catch Mickey, which Mickey did landed safely. Sedrick knew the creature any where and saw that it's getting away. He was about to tell The Hood Brothers to go after the creature, until he realized that they went inside their house with fear. Sedrick couldn't believe that they are the Hood Brothers, even though they are afraid. Mortimer and Sombra went to the roof top, then Mortimer ask Sombra why does he have to wear the outfit that he wore back then. Sombra told him, so that the Hood Brothers would think he has come back to life, and that hood of his could hide his identity. The creature arrived in the roof top and took off the rope that was attached to him and was about to kill Mortimer. But when he saw the staff he was holding, he knew it was Sombra. He was so happy that he gave him and Mortimer a hug, which was too hard for Mortimer to breathe. Sombra was so happy to see his creature, who is named Spooked, and told him let us fly, meaning they have to go somewhere else. So Spooked put Mortimerand Sombra on his back and flew away. Sedrick nocked at the door and told Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang to open the door because that don't have time for playing around and the creature is getting away. Oswald look outside the window and said 'nobody's home' then went back to his hiding place. Sedrick got so angry that he used his magic to break the door so he can enter to find Mickey, Oswald and White Fang. When he saw a costume of a lion moving, he went to look and see who is moving, until he saw Mickey, Oswald and White Fang. They tried to escape, but Minnie made them to trip over. After they got out of the costume, Oswald told Sedrick that he and his brothers have a good explanation why they are hiding . White Fang told Sedrick that they can sometimes be cowards on things that they have never seen before. Mickey agreed with him, because when arrived into a city, he felt a little afraid on the things that are new to him. Sedrick ignore the part of them saying that they are sometimes coward, and told them that the creature is none other than Spooked the horror. White Fang told Sedrick that Spooked kind a looks like a black panther with bat wings. Sedrick told them that Spooked is the faithful minion os Sombra, and that if he is awaken then Sombra has return, and they have to go after Sombra. Even though Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang are still afraid, they decided to go after Sombra. Inside, Sedrick waved his staff to make a map. He told the Hood Brothers that the map will show of where Sombra will make his move. Mickey ask him how, until a little red fire appeared in the map. Sedrick told him that's how they know were Sombra is going and it seems like he is heading to Egypt. So Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang decided to go to Egypt. Mickey told Minnie to take care of herself and kiss her on the four head, which made her to blush. Sedrick waved his staff and took him and the Hood Brothers to Egypt. Sedrick told them that they have to go to the Great Golden Pyramid,  because that's where  Sombra will do his evil plot. Meanwhile Mortimer was getting really scared of flying on Spooked, then he asked Sombra why he and him have to go flying instead. Sombra told him that it will be the easiest way to arrive in the place where he will do his evil plot instead of riding on a camel. When Mortimer looked down, he saw that they were heading to Egypt and ask Sombra why they are heading to Egypt. Sombra told him because they are going to the Great Golden Pyramid where he will awake all the mommies to make an army of mommies to take over Egypt, then he order Spooked to fly down. When Spooked started to fly down, Mortimer got really scared and Sombra was really embarrassed of having a descendant who is a cowered. Meanwhile Sedrick, Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang were riding on a camel to get to the Great Golden Pyramid. Mickey ask Sedrick if they are there yet, because he and his brothers can't handle the heat. Sedrick told him that they are almost close. When Sombra, Spooked, and Mortimer arrived to the Great Golden Pyramid, Sombra ordered Spooked to wait outside while he and Mortimer go inside the Pyramid. So he did. When Sombra and Mortimer went inside, they found a lot of mummy tombs. Sombra told Mortimer to wave his staff so that his magic can awaken the mummies. Mortimer waved the staff and all of the mummies were awaken. Sombra told the mummies that he is his master and they have to obey him and order to take over Egypt. When Sedrick and the Hood Brothers arrive, they saw that all of the mummies were awaken, so they started to take down all of the mummies but their keep coming more. Mickey notice that there was an old giant robot in the sand. Mickey told Oswald and White Fang that they can used the giant robot to defeat the mummies. When Sedrick was surrounded by mummies the Hood Brothers throw all of the mummies out of Sedricks way and started to take down all of the mummies. Which gave Sedrick time to undo Sombras evil spell, and all of the mummies went back to their tombs and the door to the entrance of the Great Golden Pyramid was closed. Sombra was very angry that his evil plot has failed. So he, Mortimer, and Spooked flew away. Sedrick was proud of the Hood Brothers for saving his life and working together. He used his magic to zap them back to their house. Minnie was so happy to see Mickey ok that she kiss him. Then she told Oswald that someone is expecting him. When Oswald saw that it's his wife, Ortensia, who has return from the journey she had with her uncle, King Richard III, he was happy to see her again and told her that this is their new home. Ortensia accepted her new home and gave a kiss to Oswald. Which made him to fade, and everyone started to laugh.

To be continued