Watt's Inside...!?

1. First up is The Feud, a short story by the talented elveloy!

2. Returning from beyond the walls of Wattpad, the creator of the TK logo and the original badass covers, BobJan70 is this month's Spotlight Author!

3. MadMikeMarsbergen brings an old story: Magic Mike and the Common-Sense Conclusion!

4. Ready for this month's challenge? It's WattPunk: Who Watt's a Challenge?!

5. Maybe you need some inspiration. Check out last month's challenge entries in QueerSpace: The Challenge!

6. The one we call nosleneillor delivers a story he calls, Wattpaddy Baddy!

7. Time for some Images of a Science-Fictional Nature!

8. CynkNapp brings a short story: The Contest!

9. And then we went Ooorah, a short story from jinnis!

10. Nablai's Nebula time, baby!

11. Welcome to The People Vs. Wattpad, a massive meta-story written by MadMikeMarsbergen and #TeamWattPunk for our sister profile LayethTheSmackDown's Epic Tales from Beautiful Minds contest-thology. Featured in the next eleven parts are stories written by MadMikeMarsbergen and members of #TeamWattPunk. They first wrote and submitted their stories with a loose idea of what MadMikeMarsbergen intended to do with his meta-story. He then wove his tale around those stories. Enjoy!

12. The People Vs. Wattpad, Part Two: Undercover by Silentis!

13. The People Vs. Wattpad, Part Three by MadMikeMarsbergen!

14. The People Vs. Wattpad, Part Four: Mad, Bad and Writing for Wattpad by OutrageousOllo!

15. The People Vs. Wattpad, Part Five by MadMikeMarsbergen!

16. The People Vs. Wattpad, Part Six: Small Acts of Rebellion by Wuckster!

17. The People Vs. Wattpad, Part Seven by MadMikeMarsbergen!

18. The People Vs. Wattpad, Part Eight: In the STARz by Emmalee_Sky!

19. The People Vs. Wattpad, Part Nine by MadMikeMarsbergen!

20. The People Vs. Wattpad, Part Ten: The Extremely Serious Writers' Manual by H-A-Spade!

21. The People Vs. Wattpad, Part Eleven by MadMikeMarsbergen!

22. Not enough WattPunk? Looking for More...? We've got you covered!

23. Smith & Jones...

24. Closing Time, once again. Where do we go next? Somewhere pretty bitchin'!