• TIRED •

"Taehyung, we found a replacement for your secretary."

Taehyung looked up at his best friend Jeon Jungkook. Their company was in need of a new secretary because his old one had just disappeared without further notice.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Her name is Irene. She has good credentials and as I've heard she is very reliable."

"Let her come in."

Jungkook called someone and when the person entered the door a beautiful woman on her late 20s entered.

"Good morning sir, I'm Irene. Nice to meet you."

The woman bowed her head and Taehyung just nodded at her.

"Since I've heard it's not your first time working in a company like this, you can proceed on working on my schedule and some papers. Let's not waste tim and get ready to work."

Irene, his new secretary moved as soon as he heard her boss commanded her. She was nervous at first but got the hang of it in an instant.

Taehyung saw this and was impressed by how she worked systematically and very well organized unlike his previous secretary.

"Sir, you have an 11 o'clock meeting with the board of directors and after lunch, you're scheduled to meet with Mr. Lee."

Irene went on blabbering about the schedule she has in her hand.

"Okay. Let's do this." Taehyung said. "You'll go with me and take note of everything, okay?"

"Yes, sir."

The meetings the whole day was so exhausting. Taehyung was so tired.

"Sir, here's your water and snack. I've set a schedule for your meals too. Please eat it."

Taehyung looked at the food that she offered. Pizza and burgers. Jin wouldn't want him to eat that, but the smell of the food was so inviting and he missed to eat those foods.

"Thank you." Taehyung gave into the temptation and grabbed the 'unhealthy foods' as his husband would say. Jin won't know of it anyway. He just missed eating those.

Irene smiled at the sight of his boss eating happily. He looks like a child in her eyes as he stuff his mouth with food.

"If you may excuse me, sir. I'll go now." Irene asked for permission to leave she is not needed there.

"No, join me. I can't eat all of these." Taehyung said, his mouth still full and some traces of ketchup still visible on the side of his mouth.

Irene was surprised of course. It's a first for her to be joining her boss to eat because most of the time bosses looked down at employees because of their social ranking.

"Sir, are you sure?"

"Yes. You finish this."

Irene sat in front of the table and ate with her boss. It's quite unusual but still it warms her heart for someone to treat her so nice.

===

The day went by fast, Irene and Taehyung had accomplished a lot of their schedules and both are so tired.

"You're efficient, Irene. Good job." Taehyung praised her. It's not new for Taehyung to see every little good deed his employees are doing, he is the type to always acknowledge it and gave it praise. But for Irene it's different, she is used to being unnoticed and just commanded by her previous employer but not this one. It's her first day but she can see herself working here for a long time.

Taehyung left the office and went straight home. He stepped on the doorstep and greeted.

"I'm home!"

He placed his shoes on the rack with his socks. Jin who is making his way to greet his husband noticed what Taehyung had done.

"Taehyung! How many times should I tell you that you shouldn't put your socks there! We have a bin for dirty socks. It won't wear you out to put it there."

Jin walked past Taehyung and removed the socks on the shoes. "Your feet will smell if you keep on doing that. I'll tell you one last time, okay. Put it on the bin, please."

Taehyung just nodded at his husband and aimed to kiss him but Jin is moving fast wanting to get rid of the disorganization that he saw and he didn't noticed his husband wanting for his affection.

Taehyung shrugged it off because he is too tired and doesn't want to have a meaningless argument with his husband who had nothing to do but clean the house and organize everything.

Being married did changed a lot of their views about one another. Taehyung didn't know that Jin is a clean freak and would want everything to have their perfect order and wants everything in proper places. He will get stressed and will talk non stop if he saw a bit of misplacement just like what he did.

Meanwhile, Jin also didn't know that he just squeeze the toothpaste and leave it as it is. It is the main reason of their bickering on the first month, Jin would want it to go from the bottom and carefully squeeze upwards. Taehyung didn't see any difference from it but Jin insist that they will consume more of the product compared to what he did. He just lets it be because he doesn't want it to grow big.

He fully enjoys his married life except if Jin would always be checking things like that. It annoys him, he hates being 'nagged'.

Taehyung ate dinner with his husband and Jin talks to him as he plays with their baby.

"How's your day, Tae? Did something happen?"

"Nothing new. Just full loads of work. I'm so tired." Taehyung whined as he chews on his food.

"Then after that you can rest and sleep. You need energy for tomorrow. I'll take care if this."

Taehyung finished eating and Jin insisted on letting him rest. Taehyung lay on the bed and waited for his husband and after about an hour, he finally entered their room.

Jin lay beside him and he hugged his husband from the back. Taehyung can smell how sweet Jin's scent is and he just had to pull him close and started kissing his neck. He earned a low moan from Jin and he continued his business.

He is kissing his husband for quite a while now and when he made Jin face him, he saw hid husband already sleeping.

"He must be so tired." Taehyung thought to himself and went back to his position awhile ago and turned off the lights. It's not the first time Jin had fallen asleep on him, it's always like that for quite some time now and Taehyung misses his husband.

I've said this will be angsty right? But just the beginning. No worries 🤭