• 2. OFFICE ROMANCE •

Consider this as my Christmas Present to you just some smut if you may. This was supposed to be for one shots but I wanted to make it up for these two so ... Hope you like it? ❤️

" ... After you're done with the reports and I have approved of them, we can relax and chill here in my office ... if you know what I mean." Taehyung said with a wink.

Today is his Seokjin's first day of work and Taehyung personally trained him and so far his husband is getting the hang of his work which is not so surprising because he has always been good.

And speaking of good, this one hell of a man kept on touching Seokjin to places he wished that Taehyung wouldn't because his body is heating up and he tried so hard not to release a moan.

"Oh shut up, Taehyung." Seokjin hissed "we are at work for goodness sake."

"So? What's so wrong about wanting and desiring my husband? It's been so long since we had our "quality time" and I'm starving."

Taehyung didn't let Seokjin answer or protest because he already smashed his lips against Seokjin's. The kiss they shared started off as slow and passionate until it gradually became more hungry more lustful and both of them seemed to not want to stop.

Seokjin gently pushed Taehyung by his chest to speak "Taehyung we are in the office." he whispered "somebody might come in."

Taehyung seemed to not hear a thing as he continued to trail kisses down his husband's neck earning a moan from him.

"T-Taehyung ..."

Standing in the middle of the office of the main boss -his husband, Seokjin was now surely a moaning mess with his touch and kisses.

"No one will see us here. I've told everyone not to come here until I called for them." Taehyung said while he is busy unbuttoning Seokjin's shirt.

"Are you sure about this Taehyung?" Seokjin muttered helping Taehyung get rid of their clothes. He was still nervous but surely he also wants this.

He missed his husband after all.

Taehyung didn't responded verbally but his actions made Seokjin understood what he wants.

They were now naked and exposed on each other's eyes. Taehyung took the time to drown himself to how magnificent and alluring his husband is.

"You're so pretty." He said and pulled Seokjin closer to him and made their lips touch once more.

Seokjin, this time let himself throw away all the worries he had and gave in because he knows that Taehyung was right, it's been a long time since he had fulfilled his husband's desires and as a husband he needed to fill it and now is his chance.

Seokjin trailed wet kisses all over Taehyung's body going downwards lingering on his abdomen close to Taehyung's hard erection.

"Fuck!" Taehyung said breathlessly.

Seokjin didn't waste time and his lips finally made contact with his husband's manhood and he took him fully inside his mouth.

Waves of pleasure shoot throughout Taehyung's body while Seokjin continued to bop his head and occasionally deep throating him.

"Stop babe. Don't want to cum yet."

Hearing this, Seokjin stopped obeying his husband's wish and get on his feet again.

"I love what you did but I want to come inside you're ass."

Taehyung then made him turn around and bent him over making half of his body lie on the table.