16. ASSUMPTION

Today is not a good day for Jin without any reason why.

Jin was sitting on his cubicle that morning his forehead already knotted. It was a week after that package came. Taehyung already ordered a bunch of men to guard them. Him specifically. He was busy writing down Taehyung's schedule. When he sensed a presence coming his direction. Jin looked up and saw Yoongi approaching.

"Hey, why is the security doubled? Any problem, Jinnie?"

Yoongi came with Americano on his hand. He wore his usual corporate attire and he looked around the office wondering why there are lots of bodyguards and police. He is standing in front of his table.

"Taehyung ordered for them last week." Jin simply said.

He doesn't want other people meddling their personal business. He only trusts Taehyung in this type of problems and he doesn't want anyone telling them what to do. If there's people they can talk about it was their parents, Jimin and Jungkook. They've known them for years now and they can trust them fully.

"Is there a problem? You know I can help. We have a security company. We can help you with anything." He said. The offer was tempting but he is hesitant. He needs to ask for Taehyung's approval first.

"I'll ask my husband about it." Jin said.

He is not the mood to talk right now and everyone pisses him off except Taehyung. Too bad his husband is busy right now that he can't barge in his office just to talk to him.

Yoongi must've seen how his forehead was knotted. He leaned forward and he touched them and straighten the lines on his forehead.

"You okay?" He asked still not removing his hands on Jin.

Jin felt uncomfortable. His insides are raging and he wanted to scold Yoongi for touching him. But he knows it's inappropriate so he breathed in and looked at him directly in the eyes. His stare is cold and piercing.

"Get that hand away from me."

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

He seemed not to be frightened. He can't get the sign that Jin doesn't want him to touch any parts of his body. If there's anything he wants right now is Taehyung. He wanted to see the man's face and sit next to him.

"Just move away from me please." He said nicely. The nicest he can be. He doesn't want to be rude.

"What if I don't want to?" Yoongi said teasingly. His hands squished on Jin's cheeks. But Jin wasn't having it.

He tried to swat away Yoongi's hands but the other didn't moved. He just continued playing with Jin's face.

"Hey! Stop it!"

Yoongi just laughed at him and pinched his nose while the other hand is still on his cheeks playing with it.

"Fuck you! I said get away from me!" He shouted.

He pushed Yoongi and stood up. He grabbed his things and waled away from him but before he did he gave him a death glare and walked to Taehyung's office. He doesn't care if Taehyung is focusing on his reports he wants to go here and see his husband.

Yoongi was left there amused at how Jin reacted. He walked away and proceeded to mind his own business. He can't help but smile while drinking his coffee remembering Jin's face.

Jin opened the door to Taehyung's office. The man was already sleeping in his chair his head was leaning on his chair. He looks so tired.

Jin's mood brightened suddenly when he saw Taehyung's face. He grabbed one of the chairs inside and sat beside him. He touched Taehyung's face. His brows, eyes, nose and lips.

Taehyung stirred a bit and slowly opened his eyes. He saw Jin smiling wide at him.

"Hi." Jin said.

"Hello." Taehyung replied with a smile plastered on his face.

"You look so tired. Want massage?"

Taehyung nodded.

Jin stood up and started massaging Taehyung from his shoulders to his nape and other parts that Jin knew would make him feel relaxed.

"How's your day so far?"

"Hmmm ... Everything is going crazy you know that. Business is good as always but talking and thinking about investors, clients, and the next step to do wears me out. Good thing you're here." Taehyung held one of Jin's hand and kissed it.

"What about the one who sent us the package? Any news?"

"Nothing yet except for the fact that he knows you and he's always around. Any suspicious guys that you encountered?"

That got Jin thinking. If there's one person that creeped him out was Namjoon.

"Well, there's this guy, Namjoon is his name. College classmate. Do you know him?"

Taehyung's back stiffened. Hearing that name gave him bad vibes.

"Why is my dreams becoming a reality! Fuck!"

"Why?" Jin asked.

"I just remembered the dream I had. You know, Irene? Namjoon? Yoongi?"

Jin was confused at first but he remembered too.

"Ah! The one where you cheated on me and I cheated on you then we didn't end up together cause you died?"

"Yes. Now since Namjoon was the one who had hurt you the most in that dream well maybe he would bring chaos on us too. Dreams won't be enough evidence in the court so we'll do everything to catch him."

Jin was still confused but he gets what Taehyung is saying.

"Are we not assuming things? Maybe there's other people who could do that. Are we not being to judgemental?"

Taehyung just looked at Jin with all the love in his eyes.

"It's better that way than to lose you."

Sorry for not fulfilling my promise yesterday. You know how my eyes get once it is exposed on too much phone pc's and such. I'll try to do more today I just hope I'll feel better.

I love you! ♥️♥️

Don't forget to tell me your thoughts, okay?