• 15. SURPRISE •

"Oh! More please!"

Seokjin was on all fours. Taehyung fucks him hard and rough. He can't breathe properly, he was too consumed by the heat they are sharing. The night is deep, he was facing the open sea, the moon is shining bright above them and they were here making love. Seokjin was living in a dream. This is just too beautiful. Being with the man he loves makes it perfect.

"Oh god! Tae!"

Taehyung bent forward and suckled on his nape. Their bodies were covered with thin sheets of sweat. The smell of sex fill the air and erotic grunts and groans can be heard. He was thankful that Taehyung rented this part of the beach for them only. Just the two of them or else he would be embarrassed at how loud he is becoming.

His mouth is parted open. He grabs a fistful of sand as Taehyung hits his sweet spot repeatedly. Rolling his hips while thrusting inside him. The toe curling pleasure was to much for him to bear and he is already anticipating another release.

Taehyung pulled him up so he is completely kneeling. Taehyung grabbed his chin and made Jin face him giving him a searing kiss. Jin reached around to grab Taehyung's head deepening the kiss. Taehyung is still slamming relentlessly on his husband's ass.

Jin used up all his strength and pulled away from Taehyung. Taehyung looked to him with wonder. He just bit his lip. He held on Taehyung's shoulders caressing him while the other releases a long groan for being interrupted at his business.

Jin giggled.

He planted kisses all over Taehyung's face. Taehyung held om his waist and pulled Jin to kiss him again. Jin gave in for a moment but when he felt that Taehyung is going to change their position again he stopped and pulled away.

Before Taehyung could question him, he pushed the other to lie down in the sand. He hovered over Taehyung wiping away his stray hairs that stuck to his forehead due to sweat. Jin made their nose touch.

He lifted himself up. Sitting on top of him. Jin looked at Taehyung's eyes. After all these years, it's still there. Beyond the lust and desire in his eyes He can still see the love and adoration present on Taehyung's eyes. He has never, not once lost that and Seokjin was so thankful for it.

"I love you." Jin whispered.

"I love you more."

Seokjin smiled. He held on Taehyung's cock teased his hole with it. He gently stroked his shaft while slowly entering it to his hole. The heat of the moment is slowly consuming both of them again as Taehyung fills him up fully.

When Taehyung was fully inside him he slowly lifted himself up and slammed back down. He kept bouncing on top of Taehyung. His hands were on Taehyung's abdomen clinging for support.

"Shit ... Jin!"

Taehyung reached up to his nipples playing with it. Jin can feel it. He is near. So is Taehyung who moves underneath him taking over the control and in one swift motion changed their position again without breaking their connection. Jin was now lying on the sand one of his leg up. He was biting on his lips. Taehyung continued to pound on him mercilessly.

"I'm near!" Jin shouted.

Taehyung didn't haltered his movement. He kept on brushing on Jin's prostate making him gasp at each thrust. Jin's hole was clenching around him nearing him his release.

"Tae! Tae! Tae!"

Jin arched his back when he reached his climax. Taehyung following soon after. Taehyung collapsed on top of Jin. Jin hugged him and chased for Taehyung's lips.