• 33. NIGHT •

Later that night ...

Chocolates. It smelled like chocolate in the whole room. Seokjin's nipples was smeared with chocolate syrup and Taehyung licked them clean burning Seokjin's body more as he completely submitted to his desires.

His body strained against Taehyung, his hips jerking up. Seokjin was completely naked while his husband isn't, he still had his pants om while kneeling on the bed in between Seokjin's legs.

Seokjin's breathing was short and his chest rose and fell. Sweet moaning sounds came out of his lips. A music to Taehyung's ears.

Taehyung watched in desire as Seokjin arched his back. His pinkish nipple calling for his attention once more. The chocolate syrup dripping from it, and Taehyung was there to clean up the mess they made.

He licked up a stripe on Seokjin's abs. His moan resonated on Taehyung's ears. He moaned sweetly, whining softly under his breath.

A smirk formed on Taehyung's lips as he sees how Seokjin is bent to his will.

Their Bodies both yearning contact, desperately needed to feel each other. The feel of their bodies, skin rubbing against each other and the feel of their tongues dancing together.

"Tae ... Please ..." Seokjin called. His body begging for Taehyung's touch.

"What do you want, babe?" His voice was husky that it sent shivers down Seokjin's spine.

He leaned down and caught one of Seokjin's nipples to his mouth.

"F-fuck me ..." That's all Seokjin managed to say as he moaned again. Waves of pleasure surging through his body.

Taehyung blew air to Seokjin's sensitive nipple. He felt Seokjin shivered, his hands tangling on Taehyung's hair yanking up his husband's head to his. His plump lips, swollen and red; his cheeks flushed red and his hair is sticking to his forehead.

Seokjin's lips brushed against Taehyung leaning in for a deep kiss. He moaned, his fingers digging into Taehyung's scalp, gently massaging his head.

Taehyung pulled away, panting for air. With the need to kiss Seokjin once more. He grabbed for the bowl in their bedside table and got a piece of chocolate. He took it on his mouth letting it melt on his tongue. Seokjin was just looking at him waiting with anticipation. As it melted, he leaned in again and captured Seokjin's lips for a kiss, slipping his tongue inside with the candy.

Their tongue twirled against each other taking hold of the treat. Taehyung swallowed all the noises Seokjin made, drinking all his sounds.

Taehyung moved down, kissing his chest and his abs purposely ignoring Seokjin's throbbing cock and went straight to his entrance.

Taehyung pushed Seokjin's legs up, moving his face closer to Seokjin's puckered hole. Seokjin moaned seeing how Taehyung is eyeing him right now.

Taehyung gently licked him and got pleased when he heard a moan escaped Seokjin's lips. Taehyung licked and slurped his hole like there is no tomorrow. Diving into Seokjin deep and enjoying each sounds he make.

"Please ... Babe, fuck me now." Seokjin groaned. His tight hole clenching into thin air. He grabbed Taehyung's hand and pushed it to his tempting ass.

Taehyung grabbed his hands away to get the chocolate syrup. He put a generous amount on his fingers and put it in his mouth. He moaned as he tasted the chocolate on his finger. Taehyung's smirk widened when he saw Seokjin panted as he watch Taehyung's tongue crossed his fingers.

Seokjin had enough of the teasing. He flipped over and exposed his ass on Taehyung giving him a better view. His ass pushed out and his back arching. Taehyung put two of his fingers inside and groaned at the tightness surrounding his fingers.