CHARACTER PROFILE

Name: Caitlyn Olivia Tanner

Age: 12(her birthday in a couple of months)

Played by: Danielle Rose Russell(yes I know when Full house was filmed Danielle had not been born but this is just a story okay)

Family: Pamela and Daniel Tanner(parents mother deceased) DJ(Donna Jo) Stephanie and Michelle Tanner(sisters)Nick and Irene Katsopolis(maternal grandparents) Claire and Mr Tanner(paternal grandparents) Jesse Katsopolis(maternal Uncle/best friend) Mary Tanner(paternal Aunt) and Rebecca Donaldson(future Aunt)

Friends: DJ(best friend) Rose Gibbler(best friend) Ryan Beck)future boyfriend

Hobbies: Singing songwriting, drawing reading, black belt in judo and taekwondo and gymnastics

Info: Caitlyn is the oldest daughter of Danny and Pamela Tanner and the older sister of Dj, Stephanie and Michelle. After the sudden death of their mother, Caitlyn is forced to grow up quickly, she has always been protective of her sisters but now she is even more protective more so with stephanie and Michelle but she is always there if DJ needs her and there is nothing she won't do for her sisters. Caitlyn like her sisters she has blond hair but she has green eyes she is a very intelligent young girl and is a straight As. She is on many school clubs including the glee club, student council, history club and she has started an Art club. What will happen when her Uncle Jesse and her Dad's best friend Joey move in, can Caitlyn go back to being a kid again, can she go back to being a kid and be the big sister that her little sisters need now more then ever and can she grieves for her Mother and help her sisters grieve too.

AN: Caitlyn is a very good cook and a skilled baker. Caitlyn's future boyfriend is portrayed by Mitchell Hope.