iii.

WE BELONG TOGETHER,CHAPTER THREE

WE BELONG TOGETHER,
CHAPTER THREE

"YOU HAVE GOT to be kidding me", Brandon Peters mumbled as he glanced at the door of the very packed out night club.

"What?"

"Zain, sweetie, don't look", Finn Harris warned, but it was too late. Zain had already looked over to see the members of 5 Seconds of Summer walking into the club.

The boy's entire mood instantly turned sour, a frown gracing his pretty face. "Oh."

"Don't start, you twat", Blake warned. "You caused all of this."

"I'm not", Zain shrugged.

"I'm gonna go get more drinks."

"I'm gonna go with him."

"I'm gonna go talk to the DJ", Oliver said lamely, being the only one who had no good excuse on why he was leaving the table.

In other words: we're going to go run damage control, and Blake, you must watch over the pathetic little baby before it fucks something up.

"Where'd Pearl go?", Blake asked casually after a moment of silence.

"Pearl can suck my—"

"Hey!", Blake snorted, "None of that. Besides, if she hears you she'll definitely try." Catching sight of Zain staring longingly at the opposing party presented his neck question. "Are you ever going to tell him that you did love him but your father needs you to... not be you."

"Are you ever going to tell Finn you come and ask to suck my dick every night?", Zain retorted.

Ouch. Blake and Zain were best friends, so Blake always kept Zayn in check. Coincidentally, they went at it like a cat and a dog quite often, more than anyone around them would like, because they were both far too straightforward and uncaring. So, it's no surprise when Blake slaps Zain's drink out of his hand, the short glass cup clatters against the table, cracking in several places. "You prick", Zain mumbled, though his face remained stone cold. "Now I have to pay for that", he whined.

"You're an ass, Zain", Blake huffed, standing up. "You know I love you, but you're an ass. And I try so hard to always be on your side, but you and I both know that gets harder every single fucking day! I get it, your dad is an s abusive shit. It's against your religion. You didn't wanna be kicked out. You can't abandon your mother. I understand. But you're not a kid anymore. You're not seventeen years old facing being exiled out if you choose love over your family. You don't need to go home. You don't need your dad to support you. And you don't need to keep hurting people who actually care about your dumb ass!" By the time Blake finished his little rant, the shorter boy's chest was heaving. He clenched his fists for a second before breathing out. "I'm gonna go find Finn."