Page 3

(y/n) POV

"Mama!" I said in fear as I clung to my mother, "Shhh it's alright sweetie all these people are here for the star festival." Mama said as she picked me up. "Star festival?" I said, "That's right, it's a festival where the Wizard King ranks each Magic Knight Squad based on the number of stars earned in the past year." She said.

"Come on (y/n) Mommy needs a drink!" Mama said as she walked over to a drink vendor. "Fairy Tale magic: Wolfs Black Forest." Someone said from behind me and suddenly I was in a dark forest surrounded by wolves with glowing red eyes. I was terrified. Suddenly I was out of the forest and in some alley with a strange woman. 

"(y/n)

"(y/n)." The woman said as she hugged me, "I was so scared when I went back to the village and learned about what happened to your brother and sister. I was so scared that you were murdered too!" She said as she began to cry. I didn't know what to do, Mama told me not to go anywhere with strangers. "I...I'm so sorry honey, you probably don't recognize me, it has been three years since your father and I left you with your aunt. I am your mother, my name is Alice Sinclare." She said, "Alice?" I said, "That's right honey. Oh, I never should have left you or your siblings! I knew we should have taken you with us I'm sure the master would have accepted you, after all, there's nothing more useful than the unwavering love and loyalty of children. That settles it you're coming with me to join the Eye of the Midnight Sun." She said, "NO!" I said as I wiggled myself free from her, "Honey please, don't make this difficult for Mommy." She said, "Bad guys!" I said, "You're just like your father...a fool! He couldn't see the big picture and decided to throw his life away!" She said, "I had no choice, he was going to ruin everything the master worked so hard to create. I had no choice but to kill him. It was so easy too especially with my fusion magics. Now you'll be a good boy and do as Mommy says right?" She said, "NO!" I said, "Fine then it looks like I'll have to discipline you." She said as her grimoire, "Wonderland magic: Rabbit Hole!" She said as she fired a disk of darkness at me, I ducked causing it to hit a wall next to me opening a large hole on contact, I opened my grimoire and prepared to fight her as much as I could, "Wonderland magic: Queen of Hearts Decree!" She said as several red hearts appeared around her, suddenly they all pointed at me before each one flew at me at incredible speeds, "Anti Wave!" I said as I fired my spell at one of the hearts, suddenly a portal opened up in front of my spell followed by several more that shot an anti wave at each heart, "Fairy tale magic: Clock Strikes Midnight!" Alice said as I turned around to find Finral standing behind me, "You alright (y/n)?" Finral asked I nodded and he walked past me and picked up a small piece of paper where Alice was standing, "Till we meet again my darling. Next time you will be all mine, A." He read, "Ok well let's get you back to your mom." He said as he picked me up and sat me on his shoulders.

Finral POV

'I don't know who that woman was...but she was hot!' I thought as I carried (y/n).

Vanessa POV

"MAMA!" (y/n) said as he ran over to me and hugged me, "Sweetie where did you run off to?!" I said as I held him close, suddenly I smelled something strange; a woman's perfume. "Vanessa." Finral said as he handed me a note that had the same perfume smell on it as (y/n), after reading the note I had an idea of what happened. "Oh, sweetheart," I said as I held him close, "you must have been so scared. I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you. I promise you I will find out who this A. woman is and see that she will never so much as look at you again!" I said, "Alice." (y/n) said, "Alice? Is that her name honey?" I asked he nodded, "Ok honey, well this Alice is going to pay for kidnapping my son!" I said as the Star Ceremony began.

Alice POV

"Alice, did you get whatever it was you just had to have?" Catherine asked, "No I did not. But next time he will be mine." I said as I walked away.