Page 9

(y/n) POV

"(y/n)! Come on let's go have some fun!" Mama said cheerfully, "Noelle and Asta just got home from their trip and Noelle really wants to spend time with you before she has to go out on a special mission." She said, "Ok." I said as my mother picked me up.

"Hey, there (y/n)." Noelle said as she ran out onto the beach.

"Noelle, can you watch him while I go get changed?" Mama asked, "I'd love to

"Noelle, can you watch him while I go get changed?" Mama asked, "I'd love to." Noelle said as Mama walked away, "Come on (y/n) let's go play in the sand for a while." Noelle said as she took me over to the spot Mama picked out. "Here let's build a sandcastle!" She said happily as we began to dig.

"Hey, thank's for watching him! I hope he didn't cause any trouble!" Mama said as she walked over to us.

"Where did you get the booze?" Noelle asked, "That's not important." Mama said, "I THINK IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!" Noelle said, "Were you a good boy for Noelle?" Mama asked, "Yeah." I said, "I'm glad to hear that." She said as she kissed my forehead.

Vanessa POV

I was sitting on the beach watching (y/n) and Noelle splash around in the shallow water. If I didn't know better I could've mistaken Noelle for (y/n)'s big sister or something like that. 'I was worried about him. I've never seen him that angry before. I'm convinced he was willing to kill that member of Golde Dawn, but that was his unsealed state and not my baby. Still, I need to keep an eye on him.' I thought, "Oh well, for now, he's a child having fun at the beach with his family. And there's nothing wrong with that." I said as I got up, "Noelle, I think it's time for someone to learn how to swim!" I said as I ran over to them and picked (y/n) up. "I love you sweetie." I said as I kissed his cheek.