Page 4

Vanessa POV

"Vanessa you have that look in your eye again." Finral said, "And what look would that be?" I asked as I watched (y/n) play with Rouge, "The same look you had when you went to the Witches Forest to help Asta." He said, "You got me. It's this whole Alice situation. I know that I've heard of a witch, like what you described to me before!" I said, "I might take (y/n) to see the Queen and possibly get some answers." I said, "That's a good idea...NOT! Vanessa, you have no idea how they will react to you returning again and this time you'll be bringing a kid with you. There has to be a better way of getting answers without having to go there." He said, "Maybe there is, but it's a long shot." I said.

"MR. ZELL!" Asta shouted excitedly, "Asta? Vanessa? What are you two doing here?" Zell asked, "We're not here for you, we need your wife." I said as I picked up (y/n), "Since when do you have a kid?" He said suddenly the door of Zell and Domina's home burst open, "I have made a grave mistake!" Zell said as he hid behind Asta, "Who mentioned kids?!" Domina said and before long her gaze was fixed on (y/n), "A BABY!" She said excitedly as she ran over to me and (y/n), "Aww, aren't you a cutie." She said as (y/n) hid his face in my chest, "Aww he's adorable!" She said, "Vanessa when did you go and have a baby? And why haven't I met him sooner?!" She said, "Well that's because as of a few weeks ago I didn't have a son, but Domina I need your help." I said, "Sure what do you need?" She asked, "Any information you can give me." I said, "I'll help...on one condition." She said, "Anything." I said.

"Alright, so what information did you need?" Domina asked as she played with (y/n), "Do you know anything about a witch named Alice?" I asked suddenly she stopped playing and a cold and almost fearful expression formed on her face, "Vanessa where did you hear that name?" She asked, "So you do know!" I said, "Every witch knows, well all except for you." She said, "If we were in the Witches Forest even just mentioning that name could get you executed." She said as she picked up (y/n) and took a seat and sat him on her lap, "Vanessa I'll tell you what I know, but trust me you won't like what you will hear. So are you ready to hear the story of Alice the traitor?" She said, "Yes." I said. 

Flashback many years ago 3rd person POV

"MOTHER!" A little girl shouted happily as she ran to her mother; the Witch Queen. This little girl was special for her name was Alice. Alice was a prodigy well versed in the use of Fairy Tale magic along with a second magic that she simply called Wonderland. Because of this, she earned the nickname "Alice in Wonderland". "Alice what do you want, I am very busy." The Witch Queen said coldly, "I...I'm sorry Mother, I...I just wanted to show you my grimoire." She said sadly, "Very well then show me." The Queen said Alice was delighted to get to show her mother the grimoire she had earned all on her own. So she held up the book for her mother.

She thought her mother would be proud of her for receiving a grimoire even more powerful than her own! A four-leaf clover grimoire the strongest grimoire possible

She thought her mother would be proud of her for receiving a grimoire even more powerful than her own! A four-leaf clover grimoire the strongest grimoire possible. But instead of pride or affection, the young girl was met with a cruel cold glare from her mother, "Did you expect me to be proud of you? While this was unexpected it was within reason, therefore I am not proud. Maybe you thought that this would pique some interest in you and in turn, I would divert some of my attention away from Vanessa and give it to you. No, I have learned all that I needed from you and I am now regretting ever have given you as much attention as I had given." The Queen said before walking away leaving the child alone and heartbroken. "M...Mother." She said as she began to cry.