Chapter 14

~~ The Next Day ~~

"I'm so glad that we're resting today. While I'm fine physically, mentally I'm exhausted", I complained while sitting on Ojii-san's chair.

"At least you're fine mentally. I'm exhausted both physically and mentally", Rumi said while lying on two of the pillows strewn about the playroom floor.

"Genji-kun, come play toy blocks with me", Kiyoko said.

"Ok, Kiyoko-chan", I said as I hopped off Ojii-san's chair and sat down next to Kiyoko.

Yesterday, the eight of us had cleared Battle Dungeon: Frenzied Rabbits four times by fighting four, eight, sixteen then thirty-two thousand rabbits; defeating a Rabbit Earl, a Rabbit Marquess, a Rabbit Duke and finally a Rabbit Prince.

Gaining four levels and 20 points, my title of Apprentice Beast Slayer had also undergone a promotion to Beast Slayer (+40% bonus EXP from killing creatures) once we had slain thirty thousand rabbits.

'Guess I should allocate those points now. Status!'

Name: Amano Genji

Level: 18

Title: Best Brother Ever (1)

HP: 288

CP: 496

STR: 17 (+1)

AGI: 16

VIT: 16

INT: 31

WIS: 31

Points: 20

Experience: 42.98% to next level

'I knew saving my points was a good decision, this way I get to allocate all twenty at once! It's like saving up loot boxes and opening them all at once. Somehow it just feels better, even if logically it makes no difference.'

Kiyoko was currently building a large rectangular box of some kind. Picking up a block in each hand, I helped her put them in place together with the other blocks. Having decided on my point allocation, I stood up and walked over to where my red ball was. Walking to the window, I turned around and threw the ball at the wall on the opposite end of the room. The ball hit the wall and bounced four times on the floor before rolling to a stop at my feet.

'Alright, let's put four in Intelligence and four in Wisdom. And let's bump up Strength by ten seeing as how I'm having great difficulty killing rabbits due to a lack of strength. Although it's probably because I'm using a wooden training sword rather than a proper blade, resulting in me beating the rabbits to death rather than stabbing them to death. Hmm, then one each for Agility and Vitality.'

Name: Amano Genji

Level: 18

Title: Best Brother Ever (1)

HP: 476

CP: 595

STR: 27 (+1)