Extended Summary

She wears strength and darkness equally well; the girl has always been half-goddess, half-hell.

══════════ ◦◦◦❃◦◦◦ ══════════

RAEVANNA HAD ALWAYS BEEN A FIGHTER.

As one of the last few living dark fae in the magical land of Elyon, knowing how to fight was a necessity. To outsiders, Elyon was a dangerous place and not for the faint of heart, and Raevanna had to learn this the hard way. However, despite the countless struggles and hardships she had to endure, she grew to be the strongest of the faeries, and rose to become the protector of Elyon.

Elyon was a hidden land, nestled right next to Themyscira in the heart of the Bermuda Triangle. Disguised by a mystical barrier, no human had ever set foot there, thus preventing any human expansion from reaching them. So, as a result, no human knew it ever existed.

That is, until the day everything changed.

Howard Stark had been testing one of his jets when his flight systems suddenly failed, and he broke through the barrier to Elyon and crashed into the sea. Raevanna, upon seeing the event, saved Howard, then brought him back to Elyon, where he told her of the great war his country had been fighting. Shocked by his story, Raevanna defied her people's wishes and decided to take Howard home, knowing very well that she may never be able to return to Elyon.

Hoping to help find a way to end the war, Raevanna disguises herself as a British agent and lands herself a position in a top secret experiment that aims to produce Earth's first super soldiers. But what she wasn't expecting was to grow so fond of the realm and its people. And she sure as hell wasn't expecting to grow so fond of one of the candidates - a man that would eventually be known to the world as Captain America.

══════════ ◦◦◦❃◦◦◦ ══════════

- warning -
This book contains strong language, mild misogyny/sexism, fantasy action violence, and possible triggers (anxiety, depression, death, etc.)

- disclaimer -
I don't own Steve Rogers/Captain America, Marvel, their plots, or any of their respective characters. I do, however, own Raevanna, along with her original dialogue and interactions, as well as any other original characters that I may include.

- dedications -

hermicnee