Jax & Keiran

Y/n pov:

Jax and Keiran were twins, 18 and stupid. They act like my security guards and if anyone goes near me, they get all tense and overprotective. It's great at times but when Ruel was around it gets annoying.

The first time Ruel stayed over was when we were 13. Jax made him sleep in the lounge room by himself, down stairs. Eventually, J and Koz let him sleep in my room with me but they made us keep the door open till he was 15. Argh

*Jax & Keiran's 18th*

y/n: ruel is gonna be my plus one tonight, I'm going to grab him now for fashion advice.
Jax: yeah whatever

I ran next door, knocked on the door and "picked up" Ruel. We slowly walked back to my place (15 seconds) and went upstairs. While I was doing my makeup, Jax and Keiran swung the door open.

Keiran: Van Dijk, our here now.
Ruel: uh yeah, I will be back in a second y/n

Ruel put his phone down on my bed and walked out into the hallway, closing the door behind him. I could hear them all crystal clear through the door. God boys are oblivious sometimes.

Keiran: you hurt her, and I swear to god I will flatten you like a grape
Jax: it's pancake you dumb fuck
Keiran: yeah that thing.
Jax: don't hurt her, and we won't have to hurt you. Got it?
Ruel: got it
Jax: good. Now go help her choose clothes. And Ruel, keep her covered up tonight

Ruel pov:

Holy shit Jax and Keiran were scary sometimes! They were really good guys when they aren't being super overprotective of y/n, which I understand were they are coming from. Everyone wants y/n, she's got all the boys falling at her feet, and I guess that's where the being over protective comes in.

Alright, I give up. I'm overprotective too, I will even go as far as to say I'm more protective then her of her own brothers!

*Jax & Keiran's 18th*

Y/n came and got me for the party and after the boys had a chat with me, I went back in to get changed.

y/n: grape or pancake? Which would you rather be?
Ruel: shut up and get dressed
y/n: sHuT uP aNd GeT dReSsEd

I through a pillow at her before getting off the bed and getting changed.

Half way through the party, one of Keiran's drunk mates came up to y/n and tried to pressure her into doing things. Out of rage, I went up to him, grabbed him by his shirt and punched him. He hit me back and we both fell to the ground and started to hit each other back and forth. After a few good hits at him, Jax came and pulled me off him. Thank god he did or I swear I might have killed the little shit.

Y/n took me to the bathroom and cleaned up my face and hand with a tear falling down her cheek. I knew what she was upset about. She just watched me beat someone up. I had to say something to fix it

Ruel: I- uh. He was trying to uh- to do things that I didn't like and uh- I didn't know what else to do. I'm sorry
y/n: I know

She put her head on my shoulder and started to fall asleep. So I picked her up and carried her into bed, wiped her makeup off and put her in the hoodie I was in earlier.

My god she was beautiful