Tres

A/N: Im sorry readers(if i even have any) that this is late.

Esmeralda POV

A few weeks have passed, I've already started to go to Franklin Academy and Sebastian still is going to that private school.

I was in math class when the teacher Mr. Cole announced we are going to have an exam that counts 30% of our grade. I wanted to go back to my old school right that moment. I suck at math. It's more advanced here than my old school.

I dragged my self out of the classroom, wondering what I'm going to do I barley passing with a C in math.

"Hey puppy why so down?" Charlie one of my friends that I've made at school ask.

I sighed, "the exam for math is what's bringing me down."

"You know... Derek is really good in mathematics he had one of the highest scores last year" Charlie said.

" Yeah sure. He's going to want something in return. what am I going to give him Spanish lessons." I scoffed. Charlie gasped."I'll be right back!" She shouted, trying to run down the hall with her stilettos. What the hell is this girl planing on doing?

* * *

At the end of the end of the day someone called out my last name. I then realized it was Derek. I turned to face him. "I accept your offer I give your math lessons and you give me Spanish lessons." He said and extended his had to shake mine. I took his hand and I immediately notice how rough but soft his hand was. Grr! Stop it! "At the house meet me at my father's study."

I turned to see Charlie smirking. "Is their something going on between you two." I gave her a serious expression and gave her the soul stare "No, and I don't want to. He is my boss' son. I'm just his maid." Charlie pouted, then raised her brow "So does that mean you like him?"

"Argh! Charlie for last time no! Stop playing match maker!" I said frustrated. I'm going to stop talking before I start blabbering rude thing in Spanish at my friend.

"What did you do now? Esmeralda looks angered." Thomas ( another friend) said approaching us.

"Charlie keeps playing matchmaker?" I whined. Thomas chuckled . "Do you want a ride to work?" He offered. "No. I'm fine I  have enough pocket money for the ride to work and home." I said.

Thomas grabbed my hands and stared into my eyes "I insist. I've be offering for weeks and you say the same thing over and over again."
I sighed and gently pulled my hands away "Fine. But today only."I said.

After school I walk with Thomas to the parking lot. We stopped in front of a motorcycle. "Here, your gonna need this." Thomas handed me a helmet. "Errr... on second thought I think I'll take the bus." I said sheepishly. "Esmeralda, you promised." Thomas said holding my hand to prevent me from walking away. He was already on the motorcycle.

I sighed and got on "Hold on tight." He said. I wrapped my arms around his torso. I didn't know Thomas has a six pack! Well he is on the football team.

"Esmeralda we're here you can open your eyes now." Thomas said. "Thank goodness... I mean I knew that I got something in my eye and I wanted to hug you." I say arrogantly. "Sure, Esmeralda."He said.

I ran into the mansion and changed. Heading to the office April said to go tell Derek that I'm here. turning on my heels I headed up the staircase, to his room.

I knocked on his door. "Come in." He said. I opened the door to find him in his shirtless changing. I turned around "Mr. Martinez I'm so sorry I didn't think-" I said. "Its aright. Its not like I'm naked." Derek said. "But still-" I tried to say.

I was spun around and pushed against the wall. Derek was still shirtless you could see his well defined abs. I stared into his eyes.

Derek POV

 Since Esmeralda walk in while i was changing i decided to  tease her as punishment. I starred in her eyes.  "I said its aright." I whispered in her ear caresing her cheek. I heard a phone ring and  she stopped on my foot .  "can i?"

 "Go a head anwer it it. It may be a emergency." I said. She pulled her phone out from under her skirt and answered.

"What happened Sebastian?" She said. "Tell ma that its on top of the cabinets... Seriously... Left side... good... don't call me on less someones sick or hurt...bye." she hung up annoyed. "I thought you talk in Spanish with your family." I said. "My brother Sebastian doesn't understand it well and I don't want to confuse him while giving him derections." She said. "I'll meet you in your father's study"

At my dad's study I admire Esmeralda consentration while I teach her how to do spciffic problem. How her soft lips move when she mumbles to herself."All right i think your ready for your test. A little rreview each day before the test and your ready" I said.  She sighed in realef. Then she smiled. "Your turn." She said putting a stack of papers on the desk.

"What the hell is this?" I asked narowing my eyes.

"Its a test. I need you to fill it out what you know. Now if you exeuse me I got toilets to clean." She said grinning and got a picked up a bucket from floor and a jug of Clorox®. Where the hell did that come from?