4

As the group walked back from the train station and to the car waiting for them, Beth fell alseep on Thomas. "She never does that." Elle says in shock making Thomas smile as he sets the four year old gently on the seat.

As William climb into the car he asks a question that has been on his mind ever since the two friends reunited. "So Thomas, how do you and the new girl know each other?

"I have known her since she was nine and I was ten. And her name is Elle not new girl." Thomas says before Elle could say anything.

Elle sets a hand on Thomas's shoulder. "Its fine Tommy." She whispers into his ear.

"Ya sure?" He replys quietly.

"Yeah I'm sure." Elle says. Williwm stares in shock.

"We are here." the driver says.

"Thank you." Elle says and Thomas picks up Beth. Then she notices the house, "You said house, not castle Tommy." Her words made Thomas smile.

"Come on Ellie, they will be waiting." Holding Beth with on arm, he links his other will Elle's. Elle gives him a worried look.

"You'll be fine Ellie. If O'Brien says something insulting, come to me and I'll get her back. Every one else is pretty nice for the most part" Thomas explains.

William walks past and says, "mostly everyone, but you and Miss O'Brien are not that nice." Elle angerly glares at him as he walks away.

"Come on Tommy. They cant wait forever." She says looking up at her friend who is about a half foot taller than her. He gives her a soft smile and she gives one in reply and they walk up the gravel driveway to the mansion.