5

Elle and Thomas walk inside the manor to the servant's area. Mrs. Hughs and Mr. Carson are waiting for them. "You must be Elle." Mr. Carson says.

"That I am. And the girl Thomas is holding is my little sister, Elizabeth." Elle explains

"Well, it is almost time for lunch. Thomas, you bring Elle and Elizabeth to the kitchen. Then carry the food upstairs." Carson says.

Thomas nods to Carson then says turning to Elle "Come on Ellie. Time to meet everyone." They walk to the kitchen. As the door opens, everyone turns to stare. Elizabeth slowly wakes up, "So Sleeping Beauty is finally awake." Elle says and Thomas sets her down.

"Why are they staring?" Beth asks looking up at Elle and hiding behind Thomas.

"I'm Elle and the little one Tommy was carrying is my sister, Elizabeth." Elle introduces herself.

"Im Anna." A lady dressed in a maids uniform steps forward and introduces herself.

"I'm Daisy." A girl no older than fifteen says.

"Mrs. Patmore." A red-headed woman with an apron on said next.

"Mr. Bates." A man with a cane steps forward.

"Mrs. O'Brien." A lady with oddly styled curly hair says stiffly while glaring at her. Elle nods then sees Thomas glaring at Mrs. O'Brien.

"O'Brien. Don't ever use that tone to Ellie. Understand?" Thomas threatened.

"Tommy," Elle says giving him a warning look "don't." 

"But-" he starts but Elle cuts him off. 

"Tommy, do you want to get hit upside the head?" she warns him again.

"No." Thomas mutters. 

"That's what I thought," Elle says before turning to face everyone the says. "why are you all staring?"

"No one has ever talked to Thomas like that before! How do you do that?" Anna exclaims.

"I trust him, and he trusts me. He also knows I will follow through with my threats. I have hit him upside the head on more than one occasion" Elle says while snickering.

"It hurts." Thomas adds. 

"That is why you should listen to me more often Tommy." Elle says smirking.

"Whatever Ellie." he says and sits down, with Beth climbing onto his lap. 

"I win." Elle says then adds, "As usual." She turns back to the group of people and explains. "We have been friends since childhood. I don't know what I would do without him."

"And I don't know what I would do without her." Thomas says giving her a smile. Just after he says that a bell rings. "Enough chit chat, William, Thomas, bring the food up." Mrs. Patmore orders. William and Thomas each grab two platters full of food that Elle hadn't even noticed. Turning to Elle and Beth, Thomas said, "I'll be back in a couple of minutes. Follow Anna, she will show you to your room and give you a short tour of the house."

"Okay." Elle says and grabs her younger sister's hand.

"Come along ladies." Anna says and the three walk down the hallway. With one last look in the girls direction, Thomas heads upstairs to give the Grantham family their food.

(I MADE THIS VIDEIO!!!!)