Chapter 2

helloooooooo

im really like, delirious tonight because i found out that im probs going to the hunting party tour in january c:

anyway, im sure you dont care & just wanna continue reading so you can officially decide that this fic is shit and go read something better sooo, here goes;

Chapter 2-

        The instant the bell rang, I practically sprinted to the gym where we were destined to go after lunch to see if it was really my faves prepping for a set here, at my school, in my gym, in my town.. and peeked in the small door window revealing the room.

        I screamed when i saw eyes staring back at me and practically peed my pants when the face started laughing and opened the door to let me get a better look. But by now, the gym wasn't what i wanted to see, the only thing i was interested in staring at was the goofy guitarist of All Time Low staring back at me. Yes, Jack Barakat was within inches of me, breathing the same air as me, laughing, at me. I couldn't help myself, I pulled him into a giant bear hug before he could even react, thanking whatever gods existed in the hell above that i was wearing an ATL shirt today, but its not like i ever wore anything else anyway. Too afraid to do anything else, i took one last squeeze and darted back through the gym door to hide so i couldn't embarrass myself anymore than i already had. Almost around the corner and near the cafe, i could have sworn i heard a shout, but when i went to turn around, all i saw was black.

sorry its really frick fracking short, but its like midnight & i have school tomorrow, ew.

What do you think happened to her?

imma try to update when i get home tomorrow but im not sure when thats gonna be bc i have to stay after :x

ilysm if youre reading this c: