Chapter 6:

Chapter 6-

(All chapters are in Megan's POV unless stated otherwise c; )

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, machines beeping, and... Singing?!
Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I took a quick glance around the room and saw, what happened here last night? {a/n if you caught my chiodos ref you're the bomb.com}
My sheets were a mangled mess and there was a lump of human on my foot, preventing me from moving whatsoever. In the corner of the room I saw.. Alex..fucking.. gaskarth!? Strumming his acoustic as softly as possible and quietly singing before meeting my eye and then looking down at my feet and staring at the lump until it moved which I eventually figured out was jack barakat. And then I remembered what happened. God, I'm such a hassle. They probably have shows to play and fans to meet and places to explore but here I am, ruining even that for them.
"You're awake!" Alex shouted, causing jack to jerk awake and look up at me with puppy-dog eyes.
"We thought you died, Meggie." He said testing the new nickname but also with a hint of sadness and concern.
"what, and miss out on that concert you owe me? Not a chance." I smirked at him. Alex laughed and walked over to the bed after putting down his guitar.
"We're glad you're okay kid" he smiled and ruffled my hair. "Well, jack's a little more than glad as you can see, but thats up to him to talk about. I'm going to get coffee, you guys want?"
Jack kind of hid behind his hair, looking away from me, and shrugged. 'Surprise us,' he muttered before moving closer to me on the bed and playing with the end of my blanket.
"Okay, wear protection," Alex grinned and swung out into the hallway.
What was he talking about?

Jack's POV

Alex went and made things awkward and then ditched. Typical.
I looked at Megan from the corner of my eye, watching how she reacted to his outburst and probably visibly relaxed when she had a smile tugging on her lips.
"How are you feeling" I asked patting her knee.
"I want to go home," she said. "Don't take this the wrong way, but where is my mom?"
"Oh, don't worry. I kinda maybe possibly bribed her into letting us take you home. I hope you don't mind." I stuttered.
Her face lit up. "No way, this is awesome! Wait, are you sure I'm not like, in a coma or something? This is too great to be real."
Once again, I was relieved by her answer. "Get your butt up and ready and I'll show you how real this actually is," I tempted, hoping we could get her released from the hospital before Matt hounded me and Alex to get back to the bus for sound check. That reminded me.. Sound check. Show. Band.
"Fuck." I muttered remembering we had a show tonight and then mentally slapped myself for not getting her the tickets I promised. She was going to be crushed, but I'll make it up to her somehow. It's the least I can do.

Whatcha think? c:
Sorry it's short. I really intend on making my chapters longer but it's just not happening I guess ¿? So I dunno
Comment & fave pleasecheese and I'll love you forever xx <3
Thank you so much for reading this <3 ilysm C: