Chapter 3-

Hey guys c:
Sorry if this chapter looks weird, I'm too lazy to get my laptop so I'm just using my phone cx
Today's a sick day for me so hopefully I'll be able to update/write a bunch c:
I'm honestly so excited on how many reads I've gotten and stuff so far :D thank you thank you thank you <3 xx
Anywhore, here we goooo cx

Chapter 3-
*Jacks POV*
"Wait!" I yelled, running after her. She stopped for a millisecond and I took that as my chance to catch up, grabbing her as she turned around and hugged her as tight as I could.
She looked up at me with eyes browner than mine and whimpered slightly.
"What? You get to hug-molest me but I don't get a hug back?"
She broke into a smile and stepped away from me, but only by a little.
"Hi, uh, I'm Rian Gaskarth," I said just to fuck with her, I saw her all time low shirt, and I knew that she knew who I was already, based on the look she gave me.
Her smile somehow grew even larger and she laughed, "I guess that makes me Zack Barakat."
I nodded and smiled myself.
"Do you wanna uh," I scratched my neck, "do-do you want to come and watch us set up?"
(That was really stupid of me, letting a stranger come with me back to my band, but wow, she was beautiful. Not even in the stereotypical way, but she was beautiful to me, I couldn't help myself. Deep brown eyes, freckles, and blue hair brighter than my band's future. And her smile... I could look at it for days and never get sick of it....- Woah wait. Jack, what are you doing? Get a grip on yourself and act cool...)
She got wide eyed and her face turned a weird shade of pink. I was afraid I scared her and she was going to say no, but she soon smiled again and squeaked a barely audible yes before hugging me once more and then ran back toward the gym where we came from.
"Hey wait up you turd!" I called and sprinted after her, not being able to stop thinking about her, and I didn't even know her name.

~ as usual, I apologize for it being so short. & as usual, I apologize for it being shitty cx I wrote it at like 1am last night when I couldn't sleep so I'm questioning every single word /,\ but ayeo I promise it'll get interesting (or at least I hope) in the next chapter c;<

**** the words in parenthesis are jack's thoughts. I wanted to put them in italics but like I said, I'm not on an actual computer **** ilysm if you're actually reading this <3