Happy Birthday, Dray!

A/N Just fluff really!!

'Dray! DRAY! Come on! Wake up!' Harry bounced on the bed, trying to wake his boyfriend.

Draco groaned and pulled the Gryffindor-red duvet up over his head. Harry laughed and shook him, Draco really wasn't a morning person, but Harry found his morning grumpiness adorable.

'I've made you a coffee. We'll grab breakfast in a bit.'

'Merlin, Potter!' Draco mumbled from under the duvet. 'Do you always have to be so alive in a morning?' What time even is it?'

'It's 5.30am.'

'That's not even legal, why, in Merlin's name, are you waking me up at this time?'

'It's a surprise. A treat!'

'This is not a treat, GO AWAY!'

Harry laughed, then wheedled, 'you'll really like it, Dray, I promise.'

'Harry!' Draco whinged. 'This is the first lie-in since our exams finished and you've ruined it...'

'...but Draaayyyy, it's your birthday TODAY and I've got a surprise lined up for you. I've been planning it for ages.'

Draco groaned as Harry wrenched the duvet from his boyfriend, exposing him to the cold. Draco whelped and immediately whipped into a small ball, hugging his knees to his chest, his back to Harry.

'Hmmm,' Harry purred, taking into the glorious sight of Draco before him. 'If we didn't have places to be, I'd take full advantage.' He ran a finger lazily down over the bumps of Draco's spine though his t-shirt.

'Harry...' It was virtually a growl. He smirked, knowing full well he had Draco's full attention now as his finger ran tantalisingly lower.

He bent over towards Draco's ear and whispered, 'later, that's a promise, but only if you get up now.'

'A surprise, you say? What sort of surprise?'

'A secret one, that you'll like.'

Draco groaned again, 'okay, okay. But it better be good for you to be waking me up at this time on a Saturday morning.' He rolled over and stretched out his long limbs languidly, arching like a cat in Harry's bed. Harry watched, enthralled by his boyfriend.

'Oh, it is good, enough to prevent me ravishing you right now! So, there's a new t-shirt and a new hoodie in the bathroom for you. And wear your jeans.'

'Can I even shower first?'

'So long as you don't take three hours. We've got a portkey to catch!'

Draco sat up suddenly, 'a portkey! Where are we going?'

'It's a surprise, of the best muggle kind.'

There was an excited gleam to Draco's silvery-grey eyes as he pushed himself up off the bed, snatched up his jeans and pulled some clean boxers from the chest of drawers and headed into Harry's ensuite bathroom. Harry groaned, still entranced by his boyfriend. Sometimes he couldn't believe how lucky he was, even if Draco had moved into his room and taken over all his space without asking.

'Don't take forever!' he called as the door slammed shut.

'I won't,' came the muffled reply.

Harry listened as the shower began to run, he heard the heavy drill of water hitting the tiles change to a softer sound of it running down Draco's body. He could imagine the picture clearly, it was a scene he tried to take in, if not join, as often as possible in the past nine months since they had got together after one of Pansy's 'Spin the Bottle' games at a year-eight party. It still made Harry laugh, he supposed seven years of highly-charged tension between the two men could really have only led to one of two places, and as they'd failed, repeatedly, to kill each other; bed was definitely the better option. He sighed contentedly, drawing his thoughts away from the shower adjoined to his private dorm room and checked the contents of the bag he'd carefully stashed away. Toiletries, clean boxers and socks, a clean t-shirt each, sun cream, camera, Euros, Ministry travel documents, and the all-important very special VIP and Fastpass tickets. The key was to travel light, even with one of Hermione's extendable charms on his small rucksack.