Naked Attraction

A/N OK! I admit it! I wrote a (slightly) smutty one...

Draco was sitting on the shore of Echinger See utterly enthralled as he watched the three men in the centre of the quarry lake throw themselves off an anchored pontoon with naked abandon. Not that the nudity was anything unusual at this particular lake, though Draco was still getting used to the whole idea, but there was just something in the way that the three men moved, the athleticism, which was captivating.

The other med students had brought Draco to the lake. It was a sweltering day, the first really hot day of the Bavarian summer when the temperature gauge had kept climbing and their white coats had stuck to their sweaty backs. They had hastily made the plan to leave the Hospital of the University of Munich straight after their shift, stop at the nearest Lidl for supplies, and head up Autobahn 9 towards Eching for an evening barbeque and a swim. They insisted Draco joined them, they wouldn't take 'no' for an answer, no matter his excuses, and they bundled him into Heinrich's car, swearing that he didn't need swimwear and that Maria had enough spare towels with her to dry the German army. Draco had been absolutely horrified when the others striped off and ran into the cooling water as naked as the day they were born; it was too terribly un-British. But it was just too hot, and now he was sitting unabashedly naked amongst his friends as Guillaume poked at the bar-be-que amidst jokes about scorching his tackle, while others swam, or read, or, as in Draco's case, watched. Well, as the saying went: in for knut, in for a galleon...

They were a mixed bunch; six international Healership students, four men and two women, all on transfer from St Hildegard's Krankenhaus für Magische Krankheiten to the Munich university hospital where they were learning muggle medicine. Draco had applied to St Hildegard's after the war, after his trial when Harry Potter had stood up as a defence witness for him and his mother, and the Wizengamot had absolved him of war crimes. Draco thought he would be eternally grateful to Harry for speaking out on his behalf and giving him a new beginning in life. Draco had picked St Hildegard's because it was one of the most progressive programmes available and it was agreed between the German and English Ministries that he could study there under strict probation terms. The last six years of anonymity had served Draco well, living in Munich in one of the Malfoy family properties with his mother, away from the prying eyes of the British wizarding press and the animosity that his family name brought upon him. This was his final year of studying medicine and he could finally return home, if he wanted, once he qualified. He had been offered a position at St Mungo's where they had set aside his past and were interested purely in his physio work as part of patient rehabilitation. He was yet to accept the position. He wasn't certain if he wanted to go back.

Draco keenly watched the smallest of the three men. He wondered if he had a Far-Eastern heritage. The man was swarthy, lithe and, even from a distance, Draco could see that his muscles rippled across his sinewy body as he moved. He had raven-black hair, shoulder-length, that was roughly scrapped up into a man-bun, though wisps of hair kept escaping from his boisterous antics, so he would occasionally have to shake out his hair and re-do it. His olive skin was covered in tattoos that positively made Draco want to swim out there to get a closer look. From this distance, he was undeniably exotic. Draco adjusted the position of the book in his lap to avoid the others spotting his apparent enjoyment from watching the vision across the water, especially when that back rippled and those buttocks tightened as the man effortlessly hoisted himself out of the water and elegantly landed on the platform. It almost appeared as if he had leapt from the water like a Chinese Water Dragon.

'Mein Gott!' Maria uttered quietly as she spread out her towel beside Draco and reclined next to him after her swim. 'Ich denke das ist der neue Seeker für der München Wolves.'

She showily elongated a tanned long leg out in front of her and pointed and flexed her slender foot as if to inspect her exquisitely painted toenails. Draco studiously ignored her, she was a Bavarian double of Pansy Parkinson, from her short, black cropped hair to her confident awareness of her sex appeal, if you were interested in that kind of thing. Draco wasn't.