merry christmas [end]

Summary:

•♡• 🥀•♡•
----------------------
•In which Taehyung and Jungkook spend some alone time during Christmas•
---------------------
•♡•🥀•♡•

Merry Christmas PT2

Jungkook and Taehyung had forgotten about their little fuss they had---not so long ago---and were cuddled up on the sofa waiting for their friends to arrive.

"When are they coming?" Jungkook questioned the sleeping beauty below him as he snuggled closer to Jungkooks chest. "Jiminie said they'll be here around 12" he answered back with his eyes closed---half sleeping---until Jungkook once again spoke.

"There not coming anytime soon" looking up at the clock showed ---10:29am---"Yh I guess" Taehyung said not wanting anymore trouble but to keep Jungkook next to him and cuddle.

"Baby, you ok? Your being rather to-- clingy today? Is it because of Christmas or?" Jungkook asked, looking down at the older with closed eyes. "I just want to be next to you that's all" He answered back with a shrug.

"Come here" Jungkook picked up Taehyung by using his hands to grab a stern grip on his bum, placing him down onto his lap. "Your so beautiful" Taehyung blushed at the compliment, and within seconds he had his head in the crook of Jungkooks neck.

" I Love you" Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ears, making Taehyung blush harder causing a light shade of red to cover up most of his cheeks, "stop with the cringey compliments" "What do you mean i only complimented you once??" Jungkook said flustered on the olders behaviour.

"Whatever, I'm bored" Taehyung said, still hiding in Jungkooks neck, Jungkook lifted up Taehyung's head with his finger touching the bottom of his chin, instantly making eye contact.

"Do u not love me?" Jungkook asked with a tease tone as Taehyung on the other hand looked at Jungkook with a are-you-dumb face! Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's behaviour before leaning in and pecking his lips. But as they kissed it turned into a heated makeup session with Jungkook hovering over Taehyung while Taehyung layed on the couch.

"I love you so much" Taehyung finally answered his question with his signature box smile once they pulled apart.

"Should we be doing this, now??" They both got off each other realising the time had went extremely fast, showing---11:38am---They both headed separately to change and warm up the food they placed into the table, until they heard the door bell ring.

Taehyung shouted a 'I'll get it's before running towards his friends, instantly showing his boxy smile- infront of him stood Yoonminseok and namjin, they all grew up together during highschool and they never once lost contact to each other.

"TAEHYUUUNG!!" Jimin came dashing past everyone as he embraced Taehyung into a tight hug, "Merry Christmas to you to hyung" Taehyung chuckled at Jimins behaviour before looking up to his hyungs and letting them in with Jimin still clinging into him like a kaola.

[Time skip]

It was now getting dark, the bright sky was now covered in brightly shined stars that gave a reflect to the window, giving some light into the now dark room with 7 boys sat around a chilled fire place with their loved ones.

It had been a long day for them, especially to Taehyung since he had a very clingy Jungkook, he just never left his lovers side, not even once.

"How about we all catch up on some things" the oldest hyung announced out of all of them, still holding onto Namjoon. "That sounds good" Hoseok replied sitting up from hugging Jimins back.

And with that the 7 handsome love birds spent the rest of their Christmas talking, laughing, kisses, and lastly hugs. No one could fulfil each other as much as they do, they all had each other and that was what they needed, that was what Jungkook and Taehyung needed.

-The End-

-crappy ending because my stupid brain was clueless on what to do with this part of the story-

-i probably let u all down lol, but I'll try and get better at writing (I'm still a noob so don't come at me)-

-Thank you for reading this anyways and especially thank you for reading it during your time, it's probably a waste or your time tbh so don't read it if it's shit-

-BYYYE-