ice-cream

Summary:

•♡•🥀•♡•
-------------------
Taehyung recaps one of his favourite memories with his boyfriend Jungkook•
------------------
♡•🥀•♡•

Ice cream

Jungkook woke up with a smile on his face, the bright sunlight that shined through his curtains, it was gonna be great. He knew it was gonna be great. Jungkook and Taehyung hadn't seen each other ever since Taehyung had to go check on his mum due to health problems.

Taehyung came back down to soeul yesterday night and told Jungkook that they could meet, and yes they were dating, they were together for 2 years now, and all they needed was them to be by each other. And without one another their life wasn't complete, and they both know it.

Jungkook threw the blanket across the room making his way towards his bathroom soon running the shower, stripping himself free and going inside to take a an hour in the shower. He needed to look good infront of his man after weeks of not seeing him of course.

After showering Jungkook got out his outfit of the day, ripped blue jeans that fit perfectly, hugging his thick thighs as well as a plain white top with timberlands. He couldn't wait.

Taehyung on the other hand was jumping up and down, his heart was beating furiously due to the excitemen, all he wanted to do was go to his bunny and hug the living shit out of him... with kisses obviously.

But he knew he needed to wait for the perfect timing and that timing was soon.

Jungkook jumped up from his seat when he heard the sound of a horn, signalling someone was here, Taehyung! Jungkook dashed outside only to see soneone else, it wasn't him. Jungkook frowned and slowly made his way inside until--

"JUNGKOOK!!" A loud scream was heard behind him, and in a flash he was jumped on, "Ow--" he started before he felt soft plump lips on his own, he knew exactly who this person was..

"I missed you so FUCKING much!!" Taehyung couldnt hold it in anymore, he busted out crying, and hugged Jungkook ever so tightly.

"I missed you to Hyung" Jungkook said with a smile on his face, Jungkook knew his happiness and that happiness was the boy in front of him, if he didn't go to that collage and become friends with this boy, who knows what he would be doing now?