bad day

Summary:

•♡•🥀•♡•
---------------------
Taehyung's had a bad day from work and takes his anger out from his sensitive husband Jungkook. Will they be able to fix their problem?•
--------------------
♡•🥀•♡•

Bad day

Jungkook happily placed down the remaining food he made onto the dinning table, he couldn't wait until his husband came back from work, all he wanted to do was cuddle and do more when the elder comes by, obviously eat to.

Jungkook sighed, he looked up at the time showing 11:12pm, he's late. Jungkook sat down, Taehyung was hardly late which was unusual so Jungkook took it to a bright side thinking he had extra work or his boss was being strict with him today? But the main problem was the food, he made it an hour ago, thinking Taehyung would be here but was wrong, it was getting cold and nearly inedible.

Jungkook gave up waiting for the younger, making his way upstairs and into his bedroom taking his phone of charge and dialing his husband's number only to receive a voicemail in return.

What's taking him so long? Jungkook thought with a pout.

The elder knew he couldn't sleep with out him nor eat without him so why come late today especially when Jungkook had work himself tomorrow?

Just when Jungkook made it downstairs he heard the door opening and closing signalling Taehyung had come, rushing towards the older, he was met with the biggest frown from the elder, Taehyung normally would say 'I'm home' or 'baby I missed you' and embrace him with a hug but this time Taehyung didn't spare a glance.

Jungkook brushed off the thoughts and walked towards his husband with the biggest smile on his face, "how was work?" He asked helping him take of his coat only to get a slight push in return, Jungkook was shocked, Taehyung would never push him, especially when he just asked a god damn question.

Taehyung didn't answer instead went straight pass the younger before saying,

"I'm going to bed, sorry for making you wait"

With that Taehyung left Jungkook standing there with glossy eyes, he's never had this treatment before ever since the couple started dating and that made him think,

"Did i do something?" Jungkook pulled himself together deciding to see if Taehyung was mad at him so he made himself upstairs forgetting about the well prepared food on the table and opened the door revealing a pissed off Taehyung, Jungkook gulped.

"You know what Fuck you, I don't give a shit anymore, fine, I won't fucking work for your fucked up business anymore, you fucking--" Taehyung shouted before getting hung up, "Ugh!!" He screamed, close to ripping his hair off as he roughly sat on the bed with a loud thud.

"T-taehyung-?" Jungkook shuttered as he slowly made his way to the elder, frightened at the sight, he's never seen Taehyung angry before, definatly not this angry,

"WHAT!" Taehyung shouted out looking straight dead in Jungkooks eyes, Jungkook tensed up,

"H-he r-rasied his v-voice at me" Jungkook thought "he never does that"