i'm fine

[News]

jeon jungkook, the youngest member of bangtan sonyeondan has recently gotten into an car accident, witness say he was heavily injured, due to the car being crashed into a truck.

he's currently in the hospital with the rest of his members, we hope for him to recover soon as possible and get better quicker!

thank you for watching [xxx] news! we'll get back with more information right after the break.

the members sat quietly in the waiting room, waiting for any doctor to give some news about their maknae, they were all uneasy;

namjoon their leader sat silently listening to the members sobs, seokjin had his head hung low as well as yoongi and hoseok, and the other two; jimin and taehyung wearnt there.

reason why? because Taehyung couldn't see his boyfriend in such a state that would lead him into a breakdown, but soon after an hour he got a call from namjoon that the surgery was successfull.

and with that being said him and jimin came running to the hospital.

"how is he?" taehyung asked, he was on the verge of tears by now and still no one had said anything until namjoon finally spoke up;

"he's fine taehyung, he just needs a couple more tests, we're all worried tae.. so u can now rest now." namjoon tried to encourage the younger to rest but he shook his head in denial, only to pace back and forth, waiting for his love to wake up.

it's been approximately 2 hours since they announced jungkook's surgery was successfull but yet the younger wasn't awake yet. until-

"he's awake, but he's going through some serious injurys, especially his head since that's the most vulnerable part, additionally from the fact that he got hit pretty hard there, so i would like it if one person visits him, that would make it better for the patient"

everyone listened to the doctors speech until taehyung shot his hand up, signalling the doctor that he would be the one visiting him first which the doc gladly excepted.

the members all agreed to the idea of taehyung meeting kookie first, so taehyung nodded in approval and followed the doctor to jungkook's room.

finally after passing many halls, he made it to jungkook's room and there he saw jungkook laying with wires attached to his body, and bandages wrapped around his wounds. taehyung missed him, his hugs, his smile, just the thought of jungkook going through so much pain hurts him.

taehyung approached the younger male, "jungkookie?" he whispered softly, careful to what the doctors said;

but he got nothing.

"jungkook?" taehyung slightly panicked for a bit until he saw one of jungkooks eyes opening, peering at him behund his covers until his face beamed with a huge smile,

"hyung? what r u doing here?" his voice sounded sore.

taehyung's eyes felt teary, its been 3 hours and he already missed him.
so much.

"we came to visit you of course, why else would we be here?" taehyung questioned a bit oblivious of the younger, as he walked towards him slowly.

"o-oh right" he looked down blushing,
cute. taehyung thought before taking jungkooks hands in his and softly rubbung jungkooks hand with the pad of his thumb,

"you had me worried sick kook, you dont know how long i've been waiting for you to wake up, i thought i lost u"

"hyung, i'm fine, i'm awake arent i?" he giggled, gosh, my heart.

"right, the hyungs couldnt meet u because of 1 person being here only so there gonna see u tomorrow"

"kookie?" taehyung looked up, taking in the fact that jungkook was sleeping peacefully with a smile on his face.

taehyung sat up before placing a kiss on jungkooks forehead, whispering alittle: i love you.

before heading out to meet his hyungs.

[at their dorm]

walking up to meet his hyungs, they all looked up anticipating any news from there youngest.

"he's awake but he's hurting.. a lot" taehyung answered, already knowing what they were all going to say. "he's not showing it tho.. he's keeping the pain to himself so he doesn't worry any of us" taehyung explained

"will he be able to leave soon? how long is he staying here?" jimin asked

"maybe a week? they didn't really say anything" the others nodded, upset they couldn't all meet jungkook all together so they decided to take turns until the week was over.

"cheer up guys!" namjoon interrupted everyone's thoughts with a small smile on his lips, "he's hurting but he's healing and we're gonna help him get through it, that's what we're here for"

the others all smiled knowing they'll do anything for there youngest member, no matter how much time it took.

[1 week later]

taehyung picked up jungkook from the hospital as he took him back to the shared dorm of bts, both of them grinning ear to ear, both happy to be returning home,

"u happy kook? everyone's missed u so much" taehyung says as he lowers the volume down in the car,

"i'm very happy hyung, still a bit stiff but i'll survive" smiling back at taehyung they both intertwined their fingers and waited to get home.

after everything that had happened, they got through it, they were both fine, and that was all that matter to both jungkook and taehyung.

a/n:
okay here me out, i actually forgot abt this book even tho i started writing this chapter long time ago but, i just recently started writing again, and it was my other book i started which was "bts chat" (self promo right there)
however i decided to finish it off anyways! and im glad to be back!

idk if i'll be writing constantly or what because this was just a filler chapter and my exams are coming up but i hope it was interesting and fun to read,

sorry for my fellow readers, thank u for waiting and staying with me, if u did <3
see u guys in another chapter!

(not proof read :)

(p.s ty for 100k reads!' AND happy new year! don't get hurt and look after urself! )