haunted house

Summary:

•♡•🥀•♡•
--------------------
Jungkook and his friends enter a haunted house in their free time. Will Jungkook and Taehyung get to confess to each other? Or keep it hidden?
------------------
♡•🥀•♡•

Haunted house

"Guys I can't do this" Hoseok said with a tint of sacred in his tone, Hoseok, Jin, Taehyung and Jimin never had a liking of haunted house or anything scary in general. Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook were opposites.

Namjoon the one that was to cool to show his feelings when he was younger started liking scary stuff till now.

Yoongi, The boy doesn't even move a muscle. If he finds out their were zombies invading the world he would be in bed snuggled up day dreaming.

Jungkook, known as the muscle pig, has abbs, wasn't scared of anything, he had likings to anything he hadn't done before in his life. And this was one.

Whereas the other 4 really were close to shitting them selves right there and then.

"Quit whining and stop being a pussy" Yoongi finally let out, he wanted his sleep and none of them had courage to argue him, in fact he didn't even want to be here in the first place, they all dragged him here because they needed 3 shields, not 2.

"Ok can we go now?" Namjoon asked already tired from his friends behaviour. Jin, his boyfriends noticed this and placed a hand on his assuring him to drive on.

"Wait!" Jungkook the Maknae suddenly screams causing Hoseok to scream as well as Jimin. "Why tf are you two screaming" Yoongi asked clearly pissed. "B-becauss Jungkook shouted out from nowhere" Jimin tried reasoning only to get a glare from his own boyfriend.

"What is it this time?" Jin asked, "I'll be back in a few!" With that the Maknae went running back unit their shared apartment before returning inside the car with a smile on his face.

"Ok let's go"

"Ok- I am not going in that haunted fucked up house" Hoseok fought with all his might, but luck wasn't with his today. "Your going whether you like it or not! Now come on!"

They all made their way into the line as they waited for their turn, meanwhile,

"Should we go In Pairs?" Jimin asked as he looked over at Namjoon for permission which he complied with a nod.

"Yoongi be my partner"

"No"

"Please!"

"Take Hoseok."

"No he's a pussy, he won't get my out of their any sooner, all he would do is shout and push me to go first"

"Not my problem"

"Your so mean to me"

"Ok enough with this romantic shit-- Namjoon your with me, Hoseok and Jungkook and finally Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi" Jin sighed, could this day get any better?