Chapter three - why has god abandoned me

i turned off auto caps for another story so now this one will be lowercase too ig

y/ns pov
i was walking down the streets of hosu. i had some relatives who lived here, so i was on my way to their apartment. i went to take a shortcut through an alleyway when i heard screaming. now as a hero in training i am fully aware that i probably shouldn't side with the attacker here, but it was much too tempting. i saw some guy with pale blue hair messily falling to just above his shoulders. 'where have i seen him before?' i thought. then i remembered. 'oh shiiiiiid' it was that guy who was like, eyeing me down 10 years ago. whatever. i started slowly dragging in shadows from beside the buildings, while grabbing a f/c health mask from my bag. i slipped it on and strapped it in place, then used the shadow to restrain the innocent dude the the outer wall of some janky building. handy manny glanced over to me before putting his creepy, bony hand over the same rando from earliers face. he screamed out in agony and slowly started to dissipate. once he was finally dead i walked up to the weird guy who looked like he was probably that one trope who just played league of legends and watched hentai.

"nice catch. the fuck did that creep do?"

"that's none of your business. i could do the same to you, you know. i remember what you did all those years ago."
i just giggled.

"uhhh how? that's kinda like, the point of the mask???" i say while pointing to it.

"whatever. i could see you'd be of good use to my... league if you will." he said in his probably signature raspy voice.

"what do you mean by league? like we talking madden/fifa or like we building a squad to drop in tilted. elaborate." i said sarcastically.
he rolled his eyes.

"i am the leader of a league of villains. considering you helped me take down that vigilante i can only assume you are like me. having somebody with a quirk like yours wouldn't be so bad. you could actually be of use to us."

"hmmm ight. i'll think about it. is there any place we could talk about it more? how big is the organization? what is your main goal as a gang? we need to discuss this before i make a decision." i stated.
he just sighed before nodding with his head to indicate i should follow. we walked through many alleyways and empty streets before reaching an abandoned bar. he opened the door and told me to get inside. once i walked in there was only one other person(?) inside.

"kurogiri. you know that vigilante that thought he was above us and thought he could meddle with our plans?"
the man apparently known as kurogiri started speaking even though he didn't have a mouth???

"riku soma? yes, i am familiar."

"well ya see whoever this is helped me take him down and i would like to have her join the league."

"whatever decision you make i'm sure it will be the best for the league, shigaraki."

"so you're shigaraki, then?" i asked.

"yes. now who are you." he retorted.
i huffed and just said fuck it. i pulled my mask down.

"y/n l/n. my alias is psychra, though"

i didn't know if i wanted to put v/n or just make one up but i chose psychra and you can change it if you want

"ahh, the infamous psychra! i hear you are popular among the villain world in musutafu, yes?" shigaraki asked.

"yeah i live in musutafu. didn't know i had a fan club tho." i snickered. he just grumbled in response.

"so what now. are you joining us or not."
i thought about it. eh. why the fuck not.

"yeah sure. but i'm gonna warn you first. i applied for U.A high. my main goal was to get close to all of the wannabe heroes and stab them in the back. literally. but now i assume your main goal is to take down all might, yes? if youre wondering how i knew it's the dart board with his photo on it. anyway. if my info is right, he should be becoming a teacher there this year, hm? you getting what i'm saying?"