The truth

I look around the theater to make sure I'm ready. I move into the room up above the movie screen and make the door disappear but I can still see out the window thats facing all the people in the main room, thank god its one way glass. then take a deep breath and whistle(I would snap but I've watched Infinity war so no snapping.) All of the group from the Salvatore school shows up(Lizzie, Josie, MG, Landon, Raj, Ric, Kaleb) next comes the originals(Dead and alive), Haley Marshal, and finally Hope Mikelson. They all stand frozen for a second and then Hope runs to her parents and hugs them crying. everyone is confused except Alaric, Hope, and the people who are dead since malivore doesn't work on the dead.(I made that up)

"Oh my gosh! Mom dad. I missed you so much!" Hope cries out. Everyone expected them to push her away but instead, Klaus and Haley pull her closer.

"Oh, how much I missed my littlest wolf," Klaus says shoving his face into hopes hair.

" I missed you. I missed you so much!" Hope exclaims moving on and hugging her mom.

"We missed you too baby," Haley says kissing the top of her head. Elijah stands behind Haley with a loving smile on his face. Hope walks over too Elijah and gives him a hug.
"I don't blame you for mom's death. It was stupid of me too do so."
Hope looks and sees the confused faces of the Mikelsons still alive. Hope frowns slightly and pulls away from her Elijah. Klaus, Haley, Elijah, and Alaric frown seeing the sad look on Hopes face.

"None of you remember me do you?" Hope asks quietly.

"Well, of course we don't remember you! We don't even know who you are!" Kol exclaims. Hope looks down tears falling down her face. Klaus brings her into a hug glaring at his brother.

"how do you not remember her! She's your niece, your favorite niece. How do you not remember hope?" Klaus practically growls his eyes flashing. Hope pulls away from her father and smiles at him.

"It's alright dad. It's fine that he doesn't remember me. It's fine that none of them do. I mean I fell into Malivore they arent suppose to remember me." Hope says raising her voice at the end. All of the people from the Salvatore school gasp.

"You fell into the pit?!" Landon yells. Hope turns towards him and glares. Landon shuts up from the intensity of her glare. Josie was about to ask something but a video started playing before she could even speak.

(It shows Alaric sitting in his offive at the human highschool. Hope knocks on the door and walks into the room a little.
"My names not Hope Marshal, Its Hope Mikalson. I'm Klaus and Haley's daughter." Alaric stands up from his seat abruptly and walks in front of Hope.
"And I know you don't remember this, but your the closest thing I have too a father now." Hope continues, starting to cry.
Alaric steps forward looking like her wants to hug her but hesitates.
"And the entire world has forgotten I exsist, and the boy I love has moved on. So I have absolument no clue what to do next."
Alaric walks towards Hope and gets ready to speak.
"Its okay, we'll figure it out together." Alaric says. Alaric takes a bigger step towards her and stands there for a second. Hope looks at him for a second and then goes in for a hug. Alaric hugs her back and rubs her back trying to comfort her.)

Elijah, Klaus, and Haley pulls Hope into a hug. Klaus looks at Alaric and words thank you, Alaric nods his head back at him.

"Did you go to the Salvatore School?" Josie asks from next to her sister. Hope looks at her and nods silently.
"Were any of us friends?" Lizzie asks next. Hope laughs a little from her question and nods her head.
"I wasnt really close with you and Josie until the end of the year last year. But i've known all of you since I was 7. Except Landon and Raj, i've known Raj for about a year, and Landon for about 2 years." Hope says smiling a little as memories flash through her brain.
"Why do you know me longer then you've known Raj? We've been going to the school for the same amount of time." Landon asks. Hope looks at Landon and starts to tear up a little. She was about to speak but before she could another video came on.

like every other chapter says I dont own legacies or the originals or vampire diaries. They all belong to Julie Plec.