I guess dreams can do good

I let the group converse while I got all of my thoughts together so I could bring who I needed to bring. I took in a deep breath before whistling loudly. A bright light and a gust of wind went over the room before 4 people showed up. I smiled and looked over at Rebekah for her reaction. She all of a sudden stood up getting the attention of everyone. She looked at me and pointed a finger at Marcel and spoke loudly, clearly pissed.
"YOU BROUGHT HIM HERE?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT HOPE!!" She yelled waving her hands violently. Marcel raised an eyebrow before turning to me.
"First, where am I? Second, who the hell is Hope?" Marcel asked. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Hope.
"This is Hope. She's Klaus and Haley's daughter, and your nièce. And i don't care what you and Rebekah are going through, you are meant to be." I said. Hope waved at Marcel and then moved a little bit more towards Lizzie and Josie. Even though she wouldn't admit it, it was hard seeing Marcel ask who she was. Out of her uncles, he was probably the second best uncle. I smiled sadly at Hope before gesturing towards Ethan, Maya, and the new sheriff.
"This is Ethan and Maya. They know Hope from school. And this is the new sheriff." I said pointing at that person as I said their name.
"Technically Ric doesn't really know the sheriff yet but they get to know eachother in future epsiodes." I said waving my arms around.
"Where are we? And who are these people? I literally know none of them except obviously my kids." The sheriff said. I chuckled and gestured to everyone to introduce themselves.
"I'm Hope Mikealson." Hope says smiling at her mom and dad.
"I thought your last name was Marshal?" Maya and Ethan asked.
"Thats my moms last name. I used it so no one would figure out who I was after I fell into malivore." Hope said. Maya and Ethan nodded and then looked at the person next to Hope.
"I'm Josie Saltzmen and this is my twin sister Lizzie." Josie said pointing at Lizzie.
"Hi! I'm Landon Kirby." Landon said waving.
"I'm Raj." Raj said(I forget his last name😂)
"Hi I'm MG! Nice too meet you!" Mg said cheerfully.
"I'm Kaleb." Kaleb said nodding his head.
"I'm Alaric Saltzmen." Alaric said nodding his head also.
"I'm Damon Salvitore." Damon said.
I'm Elena Gilbert." Elena said smiling and waving.
"I"m Bonnie Bennet." Bonnie said.
"Jeremy Gilbert." Jeremy said nodding his head.
"Stefan Salvitore." Stefan said. Maya, Ethan, and sheriff gave him weird looks.
"Isn't he dead?" Maya asked. I nodded and explained that I brought him back for this. They nodded their heads confused and then looked at the person next to Stefan.
"Caroline Forbes." Caroline said.
"I'm Klaus Mikealson." Klaus said.
"I'm Haley Marshal." Haley said.
"Elijah Mikealson." Elijah said.
"Rebekah Mikealson." Rebekah said.
"Kol Mikealson." Kol said.
"Divina Claire-Mikealson." Divina said.
"Freya Mikealson." Freya said nodding her head. They nodded their heads and then looked at me.
"This is Maya, Ethan, and the new sheriff. And then most of you know Marcel Gérard." I said.
"What video are we watching next?" Hope asked. I smiled and turned to her.
"We are gonna watch Lizzie get her memories back of you." I said smiling when Hope and Lizzie smiled at eachother. I clapped my hands and the video started.
(After Video)
"Okay Lizzie now I'm about to give you your memories back," I said.
"Are you ready?"  I asked. Lizzie nodded and waited for me to give her memories back. I looked at her and chuckled before whispering a word and watching Lizzies eyes get a glossy look. She mumbles a bunch of words before gasping and falling forward. Hope and Josie catch her before she slumps all the way forward. Lizzie looks at Hope for a couple seconds before pulling her into a hug.
"I can't remember I forgot the great Hope Mikealson. The only tribrid too exist, and my favorite witch/werewolf." Lizzie exclaimed. Hope chuckled and hugged Lizzie closer.
"I'm glad at least someone that isnt dead remembers me." Hope whispered into Lizzies ear. Lizzie chuckled a few tears falling down her face.
"I'm glad I was the first one too remember you." Lizzie said. Hope smiled and pulled away from Lizzie.
I smiled at the relationship that just became a little stronger because of me. I looked down at my computer and realized what time it was.
"Okay everyone it's really late and none of you sleeped last night so if you are tired you can go to that door over there. There will be rooms with multiple names on them, for example, all the couples are sharing a room. Lizzie, Josie, and Hope will also be sharing a room. The rest of you can figure it out yourselves. There is one other room with three beds in it, and then the rest of two beds." I said. Everyone nodded and went to find their rooms while I flashed back home to sleep also.

So that chapters done! I really hope you guys liked it. I had a friend over so I didnt have that much time to write but I was able to finish all this chapter Sunday, which would be yesturday for you guys. But anyways love you all and bye.
And like every other chapter says I don't own legacies or the originals or vampire diaries. They all belong to Julie Plec.