Hope Died?!

(After video because its 6 am and I'm to lazy to write the entire scene down).

"You looked like you were in a lot of pain." Josie frowned. She sat up and turned towards Hope. Hope gave her a half smile before sighing and sitting up also.
"Yes I did die. Yes I was In a lot of pain. The Hollow was literally killing me from the inside and I couldnt do anything about it." Hope clarified. Everybody looked at her with pity until Damon yelled out a question.
"Hope! You died! Shouldn't you be a vampire now?!" Hope thought about it for a couple seconds before looking at her dad.
"Yeah dad, why arent I a vampire?" Hope asked. Klaus looked up for a second and then looked back at everyone in the room.
"She's not a vampire because she came back to life. She chose not to die. And plus her heart is still beating, we can all hear it. Well not the witches or Landon." Klaus said looking at Landon, Josie, Lizzie, and Bonnie. Everyone nodded their head before looking at me typing away on my computer. I looked up after a second of them staring at me.
"What?" I asked. They looked at me blankly and then Elena spoke up.
"Aren't you going to play another video?" Elena asked. My mouth fell open in and oh shape and I nodded.
"Yeah once I find one to use." I say. They nod their heads and people who were standing up sit back down and talk until I find another video.

Hey everyone! I had a lot of trouble writing this chapter. I kept deleting what I had and rewriting it. I usually go with what the video consists of to write about, but I just couldn't figure out what to write. And also I was writing a story for the grudge contest and another story I've been working. So yeah I really hope you like it. Love you all❤
And like every other chapter says I dont own legacies or the originals or vampire diaries. They all belong to Julie Plec.