Friends?

(After video)

"We did so much with you. It looked like we were friends, and pretty close at that." Lizzie stated matter of factly. Hope chuckled and shook her head.
"We werent even close to be friends when we were younger. You both despised me. We found out why that was a couple days before I jumped into the pit." Hope says looking at Josie for a second. Alaric, who saw the look, gave Hope a questioning look. Hope looked over at Alaric and smiled one of those annoying cheeky smiles. Alaric frowned and looked away with a grumpy look on his face.
I decided to show myself so I flashed out of the room above the screen to a dark space in the main area. I could tell they already smelled me because all of the werewolves and vampires looked my way.
"WHOEVER YOU ARE STEP OUT BEFORE I RIP YOUR THROAT WITH MY TEETH." Klaus yelled. I started laughing and then walked out of my hiding spot.
"Nice teen wolf quote." Everyone looked at me confused.
"Oh! You don't know you I am do you? My names Ellie! I'm the one whp brought you here." I said cheerfully.
"Your the one who brought us here? You don't look that powerful for a which." Hope said looking me up and down. I burst out laughing and started clutching my stomach.
"I'm not a witch, but thank you for thinking I am. I'm just using the power of an author." I said matter of factly.
"Oh! Your one of those authors who write about characters from a tv show watching the show!" Landon exclaimed. Everybody looked at Landon confused.
"What I like reading fanfiction." Landon said shrugging his shoulders.
"Well anyways," i say briefly looking at Landon. "That is what I'm doing. I am having you guys watch the show, or in this case watch clips from the show." I say.
"How are you getting these clips?" Haley asked.
"Oh! Are you from another dimension where we are just a tv show?! Because If you are thats so cool!" Landon exclaimed. Everybody once again looked at him, but this time like he was crazy.
"Stop breaking the 4th wall Landon!" I snapped.
"SORRY!" Landon yelled. I rolled my eyes and continued talking.
"I did this mostly because I just wanted to see your reactions but also because Hope is my baby and she was hurting and I was close to murdering Josie." I say. Hope gives me a weird but affectinate look, and Josie gives me a scared look. I look at Josie and smile sweetly but not meanly.
"Don't worry I also love you too much. I wouldn't mind killing Landon though. And Roman." I say muttering at the end. Landon gives me a look and then looks away scooting behind Raj, who growls at me. I roll my eyes and then whistle. Theres a flash of light and then a group of 10 are standing in front of me.
"Where are we?" Stiles asked.
"WRONG TV SHOW!" I yell whistling again. Theres another bright light and then in the old peoples place stand the past Tvd characters.

(there's gonna be spoilers so if you don't want them I'd stop reading. Sorry people who loved this book😁) Oh and this is set right after Stefan dies, but I brought him back for this.

They looked around for a little bit and then Caroline noticed Stefan.
"S..stefan?" Caroline asked hesitantly. Stefan looked over at her and nodded. Caroline ran towards him and kissed him. Josie and Lizzie looked at eachother and nodded. They both slowly started walking forwards crying a little. I stepped in front of them and shook my head. They stopped walking and Lizzie went back to where she was standing but Josie hesitated. Hope, noticing what was going on went up behind Josie and grabbed her hand.
"Come on. You can come sit with me." Hope whispered and pulled Josie towards her Mom, Dad, and Uncle. Josie nodded her head numbly and then and then sat down on the floor by Hopes families feet. Hope sat down next to her and hugged her. They heard a sob from where the new comers were a looked to see Caroline still holding onto Stefan and Damon standing behind them hugging both of them. Josie let out another sob and shoved her head into Hopes hair. Hope rubbed her back and waved her hand at Lizzie to come over too. Lizzie ran over and crashed into Hope and Josie making them almost fall over if Klaus didn't put his hand Hopes back too catch all of them. They stayed in a hug with Hope comforting them as they cried.
I walked to the middle of the room and clapped my hands. Everyone looked at me proving they are paying attention to their surroundings. I looked at the past people and smiled kindly.
"Hi! My names Ellie I brought you all here to meet and watch Hopes life. None of you know who Hope is so I'll explain. Hope is Klaus and Haleys daughter, yes Klaus Mikelson Damon. She is friends with Carolines daughters Lizzie and Josie, and shes really close with Alaric. No Damon not that close thats gross." I said raising my voice in the end.
"Where are my daughters! And how can they be friends with Hope if I don't even know her? I mean I knew klaus had a daughter but I know she can't be friends with mine." Caroline exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and walked toward Hope, Josie, and Lizzie. Who are still in a hug but are not crying anymore and paying attention too the converstation.
"This is Hope," I said pointing at Hope.
"And these are your daughters Lizzie and Josie, And before you freak out because they are way to old to be your daughters. You are in the future, your daughters are 16 now." I said cutting off her yelling.(sorry if I'm making Caroline a brat. I love Caroline but she kind of turned into a brat in my story.)
"Now we are going to watch videos and you guys are gonna stop crying and be happy." I said clapping my hands cheerfully. I walked away to a desk in the back of the room and sat down looking for another video to watch because I didn't plan that far ahead. I looked up and saw all of them standing now and kind of looking around stupidly.
"Oh! You guys don't have stuff to sit on! Let me fix that." I exclaimed. I clapped my hands and a bunch of couchs and beanbags appeared. I clapped them again and pillows and blankets appeared. Everybody sat down in random places. Hope, Lizzie, and Josie moved beanbags next to eachother and grabbed a bunch of pillows and a big blanket that would cover all three of them. I chuckled and continued looking for another video to play.

I wrote so much in this chapter! I didn't mean too, just my mind wouldn't shut up. So you see I decided too bring some new characters in! And there was a lot of nice moments between Hope, Lizzie, and Josie. I havent decided who too make Hope end up with yet, but at the same time I have. I scene between Hope and whoever she ends up with will be coming soon. I don't know how soon, but it will be soon. Love you all and I HOPE you love my story!
Like every other chapter says I dont own legacies or the originals or vampire diaries. They all belong to Julie Plec.