"Because I'm a Mikaelson"

Hey every so I decided to do Povs in some chapters. If it doesnt say a Pov then its most likely in my Pov.
HOPE POV
I woke up to someone shaking me. I jumped up and cast a spell and Lizzie crashed into the wall in front of me. She fell to the floor with a loud bang and mumbled "ow." I rushed over to her as every else crowded into the room.
"Oh my gosh! Lizzie are you okay?!" I yell kneeling beside her.
"I'm good." She mumbles rubbing her back. I put my hand on her shoulder cautiously, waiting for her to flinch. Instead of flinching she puts her hand atop of mine and squeezes. She smiles at me as Josie walks up and kneels next to me.
"I'm okay Hope. Don't worry, and don't blame yourself it wasn't your fault." She says. Josie nods her head as we pull Lizzie off the floor.
"What exactly happened?" Ethan asks as he walks more into the room.
"I woke Hope up but I guess I scared her because the next thing I know I'm hitting the wall." Lizzie says rubbing her back. I see Ellie push through everyone and put a hand on my shoulder. I turn to her a tilt my head like a puppy.
"How did you do that?" Ellie asks panicking. I give her a confused look and she waves her hands urgently.
"Um..I'm a witch? I can do stuff like that. Shouldn't you already know that though? I mean you are the one that brought us all here." I say raising an eyebrow.
"I know your a witch Hope! But no one can use their powers her! They are dorment here! I made sure they were." Ellie said. I looked at her shocked before turning to Josie and Lizzie. They just shrugged their shoulders and shook their head. I looked at Bonnie next and she just shook her head. I finally looked at my Uncle Kol, Aunt Divina, and Aunt Freya.
"Maybe its because your a Mikaelson." Kol said shrugging his shoulders.
"Or it's because she's very powerful." Divina adds in.
"I agree with both of you. Esther was a very powerful witch. But Hope is also a tribrid so she is probably super strong from all the supernatural running through her blood. And also doesn't she have alpha blood in her? I mean Haley was the alpha of her pack." Freya says. Mom nods her head along and so does dad, Uncle Kol, and Aunt Divina. I see Ellie nod her head.
"Thats probably right. But I am gonna have to talk to the council of authors to see if its a different reason. It could be anything. Well anyways we are gonna get ready tl watch the next video so everybody back to the theater." Ellie says, clapping her hands at the end. Everybody nods and starts heading to the room. Lizzie and Josie pull me into a hug and I hug them back even though I'm confused why they are hugging me.
"It really isn't your fault I spooked you. I should have been more careful." Lizzie says. Josie nods her head agreeing with her sister. I smile at them and nod my head even though I don't agree.
"Come on let's head out to the theater." I say pulling Lizzie and Josie out the door. We get to the theater and see everyone conversing. I smile seeing everyone getting along. We walk over to the beanbags in the corner and plop down, laughing when Josie falls backward.
"Hey Hope. Ethan and I were wondering if we could sit with you guys?" Maya asks. I look at them and smile, nodding my head. Maya smiles and pulls two beanbags over and plopping down into one. Ethan plops down into the other one and smiles at me. I smile back and look over at Lizzie and Maya when they both poke me leg. Lizzie points to Josie and I look over at Josie, who was glaring at Ethan. I turn back to Lizzie and Maya and give them a look pretty much saying what. Lizzie leans and whispers into my ear.
"I think Josie is starting to crush on you again." Lizzie says. I scoff and roll my eyes.
"She's just glaring at him its nothing!" I whisper yell. Lizzie rolls her eyes and looks at Maya who also rolls her eyes.
"Why would Josie glare at Ethan right after he just flashed you that smirky flirty smile?" Maya asks.
"It was not flirty! It was just a smile." I whisper back. Maya rolls her eyes as Lizzie mumbles a "sure." I scoff and turn towards the screen when I hear noise coming from it. Everyone quiets down as the video start.
(After video)
I abruptly stand up and go too rush out of the room but somebdoy grabs my hand, stopping me from leaving. I turned around to see my dad hoñding my hand stopping me. I tried to pull away again with more power, but he just held on harder.
"Dad let go." I said. I flashed my eyed angrily but he didn't let go.
"LET ME GO!" I yelled. My voice sent a shock wave that made him fly backwards into my Uncle Elijah. They both crashed to the floor. I heard a snap and realized my dad landed on his neck wrong, which snapped his neck. Caroline and Haley rushed over to him. I was about but I heasitated and then turned around running to my room. Tears ran down my face as I slammed the door and used my powers to lock it. I ran over to my bed and slid down to the floor pulling my knees to my chest. I let out a sob and shoved my head into my knees.
(Josie's POV)
I looked over to where everyone was taking care of Klaus. The only people who didn't go and check if he was okay was me, Lizzie, Maya, and Ethan.
"Is he dead?" Ethan asked cautiously.
"No. He's a vampire he can't die." I said.
"Should someone go and check on Hope?" Maya asked. I looked up at Lizzie and nodded my head.
"Yeah. I'll go." Lizzie said walking toward the rooms. I grabbed her hand and shook me head.
"I think I should go. I know you also have magic but I might get through to Hope. Even though you remember her, maybe someone who doesnt should go." I said. Lizzie nodded her head and went back to Maya and Ethan. I walked down the hall and heard foot steps behind me. I turned around to see Ellie rushing towards me.
"I think I should give you your powers back. You can siphone magic from the walls or anything else around here because its all made out of magic. I'm also giving Lizzie her magic back just in case." Ellie said. She grabbed my hand and power coursed through me. I almost fell on my butt but I caught myself before I fell. I touched the wall to siphone magic and casted a spell to see if it worked. The plant down the hall grew to life like I wanted it too. I smiled and said a thank you too Ellie before knocking on me, Lizzie, and Hopes room.
"Hope? It's Josie. Can I come in?" I asked. I heard a quiet "go away." I sighed and siphoned some magic from the wall. I cast a spell and the door opened. I saw Hope leaning against her bed rubbing her eyed. She looked up at me with red eyes and just stared. I walked over to her and sat down next to her.
"Hey." I said looking over at her. She gave me a forced smile and then leaned her head back against the bed and closed her eyes. She took a breath and then looked back at me.
"Is my dad okay." She asked. A tear slipped from her eye and without thinking I wiped it away. I kept my hand there for a couple minutes and just looked into her eyes. I cleared my throat and tool my hand away.
"Yeah he's okay." I mumbled. We continued looking at eachother and then we both started leaning in. We were so close I could feel her breath on my face.
"Hey are you guys..." Hope and I jumped away from eachother and looked to where Lizzie was standing in the doorway. She smirked and started walking backwards.
"Welp you guys are good." She said closing the door and I could hear her running down the hall giggling. I looked back at Hope shyly to see her already looking at me. I looked at her and smiled. I bit my lip and looked down at my lap. All of a sudden a hand grabbed my chin and pulled me toward them. Hope's lips crashed on mine. For a second I was shocked and then I started to kiss back. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she placed her hands on my hips. It felt like we were kissing forever before she pulled away breathing heavily. I took in a big breath before looking at Hope. She was still looking at me when I looked up at her.
"Why'd you do that?" I asked breathless.
"Because I'm in love with you." Hope said. I looked at her shocked before asking a quedtion I regretted right away.
"What about Landon?" Hope looked at me hurt for a second before getting up and walking towards the door. I realized my mistake and rushed towards her grabbing her hand.
"I didnt mean it like that!" I said urgently.
"I just thought you loved him! Not me!" I rushed out. Hope looked at me with tears in her eyes. It broke my heart seeing her cry becaude it was my fault. I wiped some of the traiter tears away and held onto her cheek.
"I know I don't remember you that much but I always felt something missing. I thought that was Landon. But it wasnt, it was you. I was jealous when Landon kept on looking at you because I wanted you. Not because Landon. You filled that part in me when you came back." I said rubbing my thumb against her cheek. I smiled and pulled Hope into another kiss. We kissed for a long time before we pulled away and I rested my forehead against hers. I heard cheering from outside our room and realized everyone heard what happened. We both chuckled and pulled away from eachother.
"So ehat are we now." Hope asked biting her lip nerviously.
"Well Hope Mikaelson do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked also biting my lip. Hopes face broke out into a grin and she pulled me into another kiss. It was short but also passionate.
"I guess thats a yes?" I asked laughing. Hope chuckled and nodded her head. We both heard cheering again. I went to the door and opened it. I saw people rushkng back to the theater except my dad, Lizzie, my mom, Hopes Parents, and Maya. Lizzie was standing in the front with our wall see through.
"Lizzie!" Both Hope and I yelled.
"It was Mom's idea!" Lizzie yelled pointing at mom. Mom laughed and nodded her head, eyes gleaming.
"I'm caught." Mom said raising her hands. We all laughed and Hope grabbed my hand. I looked down at our conjoined hands and smiled. I finally have everything I every wanted.

Well this was a long chapter. But we got Hosie!!! I started squealing reading this and I wrote it😂 but anyways it was really long but I was happy how it happened. And also who's excited for the new legacied episode tonight? I know I am!